PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do people believe Revis will be traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is more than likely he gets traded, The jets will try to work a deal to see if they can get him for 6years and 13M or about. If they are unsuccessful i see them trading him for a 2014 2nd on a one year rental. His salary is only 3mill and he has a 2 mill roster bonus. That team will either resign him or let him go for a comp 3rd the folowing year. We gave up a forth for talib for 6 games, Revis for 16 is worth a the diff between the 2nd rd pick and the 98th pick in 2015

It makes sense for the jets as they will have about 40 mill of cap space next off season and will probably buy thier way out of gettin a comp pick for him if he stays the full year and leaves.

BB would never trade Mallett for Revis. ESPECIALLY seeing it would be to an AFCE Rival !

He's a headcase to begin with and the injury issue is a big ????? Not a team player.

Pats will PASS Thank You :rocker:

Are you seriously trying to suggest that the Patriots would be the ones saying no to a Mallett-Revis deal?

Q: Why do people believe Revis will be traded?

A: Because the Jets are trying to trade him.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that the Patriots would be the ones saying no to a Mallett-Revis deal?

Blue Thunder, on the cutting edge of GM thought.:cool:

The dirty sanchez is one player that you don't want to build a team around. Tannenbomb is perfect for the Jets. Too bad he got canned.

Sanchez isnt the answer, but you dont build your team around a CB either and make him the highest paid player on the roster.

A CB isnt even involved in every defensive play like a QB is with the offense.

The no-franchise-tag clause really lowers his trade value.

Re: NYJ fear Revis joining Patriots in 2014

The comments for that article are great. My favourite was "we should trade him Iupati and a conditional pick".

You do have to wonder how evolution works, at times.

So......

Pubic service

I don't understand what the act of having someone shave the hair on one's private parts has to do with Revis and his future career? :confused: :eek: :cool:

Could Revis play for New England one day?

I think he will force a trade now

Mevis and the 49ers

Talking about 49ers and how good they are ect now. With about 500 draft picks this draft..prime candidates for him.

I can't believe the jets are going to trade their best player. Not many teams do that...

I don't blame him for wanting out. That franchise is a joke and is going nowhere..but he is still a giant Dbag

Re: Mevis and the 49ers

When did the Jets get Mevis in the first place?? Is he any good??

:rolleyes:

Zipdick or Nitwitz or whoever the Rat GM is says tonight that the Rats will keep Mebow on the roster and let him compete for the starting QB spot in camp....sounds like the kiss of death for Mr. Holy Waters...

Zipdick or Nitwitz or whoever the Rat GM is says tonight that the Rats will keep Mebow on the roster and let him compete for the starting QB spot in camp....sounds like the kiss of death for Mr. Holy Waters...

If the Jets allowed Tebow to run a read option scheme instead of trying to keyhole him into what they want Sanchez to do in camp and let him practice it with multiple plays he'd likely blow Sanchez away. The Jets are way too stupid/blind/insane/moronical to even consider this. All they did last year was put Tebow in a game for one read option play at a time. Whether it failed or succeeded, they'd take him out for the next play! :confused:

I'm not a fan of Tebow or the read option, but the Jets are without doubt the worst run franchise in the NFL. Sanchez is a bum, (Garrard might be better), Tebow is a square peg sitting on a round hole and Wrecks doesn't have a freakin' clue. It's a good year sit back and watch the debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes