Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why Do Liberals Hate America So Much..?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Feb 18, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Seriously, anyone..? Why do liberals hate America so much...? Why do they get so mad whenever there's good news being reported..? And why do they gloat with such thinly veiled glee when something bad happens...?
  2. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

Good question... I clicked on your link to find the answer !

A few other questions for liberals.

Why do they refer to terrorists as freedom fighters.
    Killing children and babies with suicide bombers in public gatherings.
    The cowardly execution of Daniel Pearl.
    Bombing twin towers of people making an honest living.
    These are acts done by terrorists, not freedom fighters.

Why do they keep bringing up the abu grave prison incident?
    Although a dumb move, nobody suffered psyical pain.
    Just a way to take a shot at the military in my eyes.

Why do they want to pull the military our of Iraq and then move
    them into Darfur?

Darfur is not our responsibility.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry, but I don't honor the opinions of traitors in threads I have started.

The 9th Circle of Hell is a very cold, unforgiving place.
  4. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

Actually this does not answer the questions asked.
    Nobody said anything about the war or Bush.
    I know Bush is to blame for everything in liberals eyes.
    Didn't the democratic run house and senate sign off on the war?
    Don't they keep funding the war?
    Bush deserves the majority of the blame, but he did get help from
    the democratic run house and senate.

The question is why you hate America.
    Why you defend terrorists?

When Bush is gone, why will you continue to defend terrorists and
    rip the kilds that are defending your right to make dumb posts on
    this message board.
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Its our black hearts and our deep conviction that ol' Joey Stalin really just needed a big hug and he would have been a perfect leader.

BTW, I've kept careful track of all references to the prison located in Abu Girab.

The score so far:

Every single person who's ever posted here and shown even the slightest left leaning tendencies-------------------------------6 references(combined)

HarryBoy-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9,1142,344,985,434,322,333 references

Edit: oops, better make that 7 references since this post should really count as one.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

They don't. They just see things differently. Most liberals, like most conservatives, are very good, patriotic Americans who would have your back when the sh!t hits the fan.
  7. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

The idea of Deval Patrick having my back really has me worried !

:rocker:
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yeah, me too...but I think he'd try like hell.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Right Now the big one is George W Bush, they still can't come to grips with the fact that Bush beat them (Twice) when you mention it they still deny he won, (he stole it) :singing:

Another reason is "America Is America" the liberals Claim to love Freedom, Diversity, Free Speech, BUT ONLY ON THEIR TERMS, if you don't go along with their Liberal Idea of how the country should run then they want you "SILENCED" (limbaugh, fox, hannity, coulter all of talk radio).

Another reason, a True Liberal will most always support the criminal and try to turn the blame on the victim, on the morning of 9/11 America was seen all over the world as "the victim" imediately America's Far Left Liberal, in fact that very afternoon they started to try and "Blame America" and they started to "feel sorry" for the Muslim Killers, they went so far as to complain about cars in America riding around with little American flags flying from their rear windows (they said it offended American Muslims & Arabs)

They are still at it, Now they are trying to find a way to blame Americans for planting explosives in the World Trade Center, but the biggest reason of all is still GW Bush, no matter what they do or say to him or about him he just mumbles and grins.
    I personally don't support Bush as much as I did because of the Illegal Alien Invasion (liberals never knock Bush on this one) lol but one thing no one can deny about Bush, he doesn't take any sh!t from them.

The liberals have used the war, they can't wait to report bad news, they all went insane at the dog leash lady, the fat hog face slobbering bastard John Murtha was so full of hate that he demonized his own fellow Marines by accusing them of rape and murder now they all hate his guts.

After Pearl Harbor in the days of WWII, many of todays far left liberals would have gone to Levenworth Prison, the rest of them would have been shot or beaten to death by the American People.

They live in a country that gives them the freedom to do what they do, they use that freedom to trash that country.

Jane Fonda--John Murtha--Michale Moore--Ted Kennedy--John Kerry--Sean Penn--etc-----Should All Be Chain Dragged Behind A Fire Truck All Around Ground Zero Then What Is Left Of Them Should Be Trown In The East River.

The dirty stinking bastards had better not send our young men and women to die in that filthy slimey sh!t hole, Dafur, after all the stink they have made about "War" the American people will never tolerate another war in another cesspool.

Here's another good reason they hate America, they know the Neo Cons LOVE America :singing:

:bricks:
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Are you absolutely kidding me? Clearly, this clown can say whatever he likes here, despite all his crying to the contrary.

Never met a "man" so desperately in need of an azs kicking than Star Wars Geek here.
  11. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Regarding Harry's number of posts....would that be quintillion or gazillion...oh...I know....it's Brazilian...right!?
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Heres another one, lol, I lay awake at night holding my pillow and wondering what it was that made Auntie Pelosi Vomit when she saw the photos of the Muslim in the Abba Grabba Prison with Ladies Underwear on his head but a week later when another Muslim put the poor little English Women in front of a TV camera and then while this pitiful skinny frightened little helpless women squealed and whimpered for her family the Muslim Mother F-cker stepped behind her, put a pistol to her head and blew her brains all over the camera, on this one NOT A WORD OUT OF SKANKY PELOSI it was just business as usual, flashing her false teeth.

More Abba Grabba Prison to come, stay tuned :singing:
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: Well lookee what we have here fellas... Another internet tough guy posting from the safety of his mommy's computer...!! :rofl:

Boy, you sure are intimidating me, Mr. Internet Tough Guy..!! :rofl:
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +478 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

That's just wrong ... you should be booted from this forum forever!!!
  15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why FBN, my good friend, where was your outrage when I was called Obi-Queeb (which has since been edited)...? Or are you just being selective in your self righteousness...? That's OK, buddy... I know you're just demonstrating absurdity by being absurd, not really meaning what you say....

Every once in a while I clear the ole' KF to see what I've been missing... some find themselves back in it sooner than others... :rocker:
  16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

No, no... It's perfect. He's so unhinged, and he's losing so many right-leaning allies on a daily basis here, that he's resorted to altering other posters' quotes and forum handles now... The same jackasz who insists there's some phantom "liberal bias" in here is the one who gets away with the most low down behavior this side of his mentor -- the hellfire-predicting preecher man.

"Safety" indeed, hypocrite. Any time, Mr. Duke, any time.
  17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Any time, what, Captain T.B...? Is this another one of your fantasies manifesting itself again..? Not my style, cowboy... not that there's anything wrong with that... I'm just sayin'... not my style....
  18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +478 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

it does nothing for the forum Obi. I've seen you have good discussions ... not sure why you don't stick with those. An argument here and there is to be expected ... but it's like you look to make enemies ... why?
  19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Not what I mean, and I'm sure you know it. Still, you coulda fooled me. No one is more obsessed with gayness on this forum than you, o' master of the insecure.
  20. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't be ridiculous. Your lifestyle doesn't matter to me in the slightest, so it certainly doesn't count as me being "obsessed."