Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why do Illegals get benefits?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by WhiteWesWelker88, Oct 15, 2010.

1. WhiteWesWelker88

WhiteWesWelker88 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

seriously

I am all for helping the domestic population..... but why do illegals get the benefit of capitalizing on US taxpayer dollars?????

It really annoys me...... Illegal aliens should not get any benefits....

am I the only one?
  2. WhiteWesWelker88

WhiteWesWelker88 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

additionally.....

Arizona and Massachusetts have made me proud by taking some action....:)

The INS seems pretty useless overall.
  3. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Because they keep politicians' yards looking good.
  4. WhiteWesWelker88

WhiteWesWelker88 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hardy harr harr.....

the lawn thing came up sooner than expected......

U.S. civilians could be doing those jobs...... Not Aliens:(
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 7 / -13

They are people who 1 party likes to register to vote, the same party that is pushing full amnesty for all the illegal aliens in the country, the same party that is suing Az for enforcing the laws.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

The only way to save this country is to let The Muslims take over, one of the first things they will do is restore Law & Order next on the list will be the Beheading of most of the sex carzy entertainment world, Whoopi & Joy will immediatlly be stoned to death and Jon Stewart will be disemboweled THE MUSLIM RELIGION WOULD NEVER TOLERATE THOSE BASTARDS.

ILLGEAL ALIENS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT

GOD WILLING
  7. WhiteWesWelker88

WhiteWesWelker88 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

sniff sniff sniff
    :eek:

I smell liberal scum:mad::mad::mad:
  8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The reason why illegals get so many benefits is because liberals will do anything to gain power - even sell out their country.

Notice how this forum's liberals haven't said anything in this thread? Their silence is deafening.
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

That liberal in the 90's Bill Clinton, advocated for Welfare Reform and there was a bill that basically outlawed any welfare benefits for illegals( Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act) unfortunately many states do not abide..

To paint it as a liberal issue begs the issue, illegal immigration is functional and when our addiction to cheap labor and playing by the rules changes then there will be less of a problem..

Many of the rich elitist right wingers, some of whom are running for office, have used illegals to perpetuate their empires...
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

Need I remind some posters in here that it was a Republican administration, holding hands with a long standing Republican senator, who spear headed an attempt to make the illegal invaders of this country, legal. So while Democrats may be more coddling to the criminals that steal from US taxpayers, the Republican party is clearly an accessory to the crime.
  11. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Correct, but the idea at the time was to get them registered as taxpayers then enforce the borders. The enforcement failed and the epidemic has grown out of control. Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million... we're at 12 million now.
  12. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

do they get benefits?

I don't understand how that can happen.
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

Taxpayers? I could make a statistical case that making the illegal invaders taxpayers, would cost us more, than would keeping them illegal. Being illegal, there is at least some restriction on that which each can claim, or have access too. As legal residents, they'd have the keys to the entire store. I say this because illegals are predominately 3rd world peasants. Unskilled, uneducated, undocumented red ink if you will. The "taxes" paid (if they pay them at all at their earnings) wouldn't come close to equaling the amount that higher earners would have to pay, to subsidize their social service appetite. I've made this point many a time in here.

As for Reagan, the "one-time" Amnesty passed in 1987 is a prime example of why it should never be done again. It's also an example of how bad the government's claims always are. As people, we know when a gubmit plan, or program is going to be an epic fail, yet sheep, drones, and the moronic among us, somehow believe that such won't be the case. The only thing that the "one-time" Amnesty did, was make a bad problem worse, which is what another "one-time" Amnesty will do as well. I'll never support Amnesty, nor any politician who votes for it. To reward criminals is unacceptable. To implement a policy that penalizes those who have respected our process, as well as the ever struggling middle class, is unamerican. To believe the government has our best intentions in mind when it comes to this issue, is beyond naive.

While I'd personally deport all illegals ASAP, I don't think we'd need to in order to weed them out. All we need is more stringent enforcement of our current laws, tighter control of our borders, banning any illegal from a penny of social services, and a sizable monetary fine for any employer who knowingly employs an illegal. Doing these things, will push illegals to leave on their own. When you can't get freebies, a job, walk in overnight, or have to present a valid ID to get a cell phone, or cable, etc. then you'll likely leave on your own.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  14. WhiteWesWelker88

WhiteWesWelker88 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

we should put mine fields down.....

have drones with Gatling Guns and rockets manning our borders w/ the most activity..... that would cut down on the trying.:)

Liberals would cry:confused: :(
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

As would the Republican establishment, who wants the taxpayer subsidized illegal labor, to appease their corporate donors. Each side sells us out to some extent.
  16. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Why do hacks and other union government employees get such ridiculous pay? The answer is the same they are all Kool Aid drinkers for the Democratic party and illegals are told over and over the Dems will take care of them. Through huge social programs. So their legal relatives are conditioned in to yellow dog Democrats and be dependent on governement handouts generation after generation. (My home town :rolleyes: YouTube - Why is This Woman Handing Out Absentee Ballots?) It's all kick backs and payback for being a yellow dog Democrat. And voting for the D 100% of the time. It's about votes. Even from the uninformed electorate, their vote's count the same. And this is what you get. And the Republicans are also culpable for their lack of action over the last 2 decades. But, lets face it any action taken is immediately labeled racist. And they can't afford to lose the votes either.
    So as long as people keep voting people, who vote for tax hikes to pay for huge social programs, back in it will only get worse. We're already broke and more anchor babies are born here every day. Maybe that's the plan.

[​IMG]
    "The System Took Advantage Of Me"

[​IMG]
  17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Now your talking.....:rocker:

Obama Drones.....:rocker:
  18. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

Yup. One step they could take is requiring use of the e-verify system for new hires. As long as employees can be checked by an antiquated system involving mailing documents, manual verification and mailing no-match letters back, you're letting illegals work easily for at least a few months, after which they can just move on.
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

I support anything that makes it difficult for illegals to stay here. Unfortunately our goverment politicians don't feel the same. I'm a first generation American. I'm the product of this country's wonderful process that allows foreignors an opportunity to thrive here. I'm completely supportive of legal immigration. I'm completely opposed to illegal. My entire family came here legally, often separated for years waiting for paperwork to be processed, getting the ok to come, or waiting until whomever was here first, had saved enough money to support my another family member when they first got here. People need to make sacrafices when they come here. They owe us. We don't owe them.
  20. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 7 / -13