PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did the Victoria's Secret model get booed at Gilette last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the years that I've been going to games I've generally found that the Gillette/Foxboro crowd are some of the most stupid and ignorant crowds on the whole. I hate stereotyping because no one individual fits a stereotype let alone a whole group of them but yeesh.

Urging the crowd to cheer when the offense had the ball. Booing some model who was doing nothing to deserve it. Sitting on their hands when the Eagles O had the ball (until the last part of the 4th when it got good.)

Seriously sometimes I think that this region does not deserve to have a football team like this.

But, do Sox fans meet your standard? How about Celtics fans? Bruins?
Its all the same fan base, yeesh.
If you hate stereotyping, then why do it?

Yeah she really did not want to be there for the third time, and boy the crowd really let her have it..It was a bit odd

She was unprepared and fumbling around with what she was trying to say. I didn't boo her but I can understand why some people did.

lol- I don’t literally mean "People wearing Pink Hats". :D

I’m just borrowing the phrase from The Big Show guys. They use it to describe the Red Sox "Wagon Jumpers".

I know you didn't mean it literally, but the term annoys me because (and I'm not saying you meant it this way either) it smacks of a veiled shot at "women" fans, since they are the only ones who wear pink hats. As a loud and proud Pats supporter, this pink-hatter takes offense (from the Big Show, not you).

I think most of the fans were pissed at the way the game was unfolding at that point and they had no patience with her lame attempts at being cool.

She kinda looked like that beautiful model with an IQ in the low 70's...just dumb. Would have been cute had the Pats been in front 35-0 but was annoying with a 14-17 deficit.

Her Super Bowl reference (''Ooops, did I say Super Bowl! Heyhey...I wanted to say ''super model'', haha...(lame) ) was embarassing for everyone. Must have been painful for BB to hear these little 2 words in the middle of the 11th game of the season too.

On a side note, I saw previews for How I met Your Mother for tonight on NBC. The characters go to a Victoria's Secret party and she is there. :D

My favorite show on TV. If only Tom Brady had guest-starred. Imagine him and NPH's character? ;)

Because it was a male in drag and the crowd saw his penis bulge?

I believe it was the 5,000 Eagles fans in attendance that were booing her. Poor thing she has had a tough go in life being so good looking. Those Eagles fans are a tough lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back