PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did Joey Porter get away scot free from Goodell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be so happy to think its cool to beat the Patriots at Miami when your team sucks boldly against many others in the NFL?

If you like to brag Miami is tough against us and if you think its the best thing going in a typical NFL season you are a moron...

Most fans actually brag about thier teams WINNING the Super Bowl or at least getting into the playoffs and here you are bragging about this?

I feel sad for you if this is the reason to look forward to the season..Most fans are only happy when thier team plays great and is in the playoffs and here you are just happy they are competitive against the pats...So sad

Why don't you shut up until Miami actually goes thru a season without double digit losses and then you can talk about how great they are against NE

Grow up and realize beating NE means nothing...4 teams in total beat NE in 2003-2004 (one which was Miami) and are they happy about that? - Let me guess for you...Ummmm NO!

And the Pats don't win the SB every year so when it's all said and done what do Pats fans really have to talk about? A better season? You're still sitting at home with all those extra wins watching someone else play in and win the SB, just like everyone else. Miami has won more games and been more successful then the Pats and it will be years before the Pats catch up to the Dolphins in overall success, so we've had some down years every team does, but overall the Dolphins have been far more successful then they've been un-successful. Things will cycle they always do, your team won't stay on top no team does.

Last edited:
In 2005, McMichael's fumble late in the first half and Reggie Howard getting burned cost us the division title that year.

You're, like, joking, right?

Had Miami beat NE @ Miami, do you seriously think, even for one second, that they would have beaten NE @ NE? Your 1st-stringers barely beat our 2nd-stringers, who were in the game since the 2nd Quarter.

"The division title"; that's a good one.

What does that have to do with the fact that you struggle against the Dolphins???

The fact that you even ask this question, just shows how far the Dolphins have fallen since the 1970's.

You're, like, joking, right?

Had Miami beat NE @ Miami, do you seriously think, even for one second, that they would have beaten NE @ NE? Your 1st-stringers barely beat our 2nd-stringers, who were in the game since the 2nd Quarter.

"The division title"; that's a good one.

Well if Miami had won the early match up the Pats would've been 9-7 and the Fins would've been 10-6, so I think that would make Miami division champs, but I may be wrong. I do recall the New England starters playing for a few series and the game was tied, it's not like the Pats would've rolled the Fins, it would've been a close game.

Well if Miami had won the early match up the Pats would've been 9-7 and the Fins would've been 10-6, so I think that would make Miami division champs, but I may be wrong. .

If Miami had won the first match-up, in Miami, both teams would have entered the game at Foxborough 9-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes