Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why Bother It Does No Good

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

What good does it do to vote, I thought I was doing right when I went to the polls and voted for Bush (twice) we have always been told "oh it doesn't matter who you vote for but you have to vote, it's your duty, why, if two Rats are running for the same office why should I vote for "A Rat".

Most people must know by now that a professional politician that climbs the ladder and makes it to Washington and becomes a grinning Congressman, a grinning Senator and then becomes a grinning Candidate for President Of The United States most people must know that to get to this point in their life they must be "Filthy Backstabbing Crooked Ruthless Swine" because if they weren’t, if they were kind understanding loyal compassionate good people they wouldn't have made it out of City Hall.

Our Two Biggest Problems:
    I voted twice for a man who I saw as the best of a bad lot, now look at us, we have been invaded by the criminal element of another country (illegal aliens) we have been invaded by 12 million non English Speaking people whose own country is glad to see them leave, now you have to support them along with your own family, your scummy leaders and your President are telling you that this is a wonderful thing, 12 million criminals you now have to take care of (they became criminals when they broke our law and entered this country illegally) well, good luck, just sit back now and watch the problems these bastards will bring to YOUR front door, your life is about to change.

We have become involved in another Viet Nam, when the butcher Saddam was dragged out of his rat hole and when no WMD's were found we should have packed up and come home, leave those savages in the middle east to do their killing, that is their way of life, they are animals, they enjoy killing each other, they have been doing it for thousands of years, why should we help Israel if all the Powerful Democrat Jewish Americans want us OUT of the middle east today, let Iran bomb Israel then let Israel bomb Iran, f-ck them all, let them rid the world of each other, maybe the American Jewish Democrats realize this, they probably know that Israel doesn’t need our help, they are capable of doing their own “killing” they don’t need us. F-ck them too, come home now.

Why bother to vote, our country is being run by the biggest gang of crooked rat bastard grinning scumbags in the history of this country BOTH Republican & Democrat, a third party would do no good all we would have then is another party of scumbags.

We have been invaded by 12 million illegal criminals, not a damn thing was done about it.
    We are now involved in another Viet Nam, our young people are being killed, we tried to help a country of human waste, we tried to help people whose leader was killing and torturing them and they turn on us, they HATE us, yet we still slobber over them, the hell with them leave them to their Unholy Murdering Religion and their slaughtering of their children, come home.

Now Back To Our Leaders:
    Just two examples of the people who want to run your country.

Wants To Be President---Hillary Clinton, how often do you hear this idiot speak of Illegal Aliens or the Iraqi War, her “BIG ACT” is walking up and down the stage trying to sing, I have a Cat that can carry a tune better than her, her other specialty is she tries to talk like a Black Person (Ebonics) she grins while doing it letting her buck teeth fangs hang out, she thinks in her own little mind that she is Joan Of Ark dressed in a yellow pant suit.

Our President the one I voted for twice---Again, we have been invaded, the Japs couldn’t do it, the Germans couldn’t do it but by God the f-cking Mexican Criminals have done it and this President helped them.
    We went to war in Iraq, that was the right thing to do, both democrat and republican agreed to this war, the whole world believed in the WMD’s, no WMD’s were found but we got rid of Saddam, both republican and democrat said “he had to go” then the big mistake came along, we stayed there, we tried to help those savages, when our president saw that we weren’t wanted he should have gone before the American people and said just that, “they don’t want our help, we are coming home” I don’t consider that Surrender I consider that NOBLE, we tried to help but they prefer to do their own killing as they always have, again, F-ck Them. What does our President do for his “BIG ACT”, he goes before the people, he mumbles, stutters and then he GRINS.

That is my word, two slimy politicians, one a Democrat one a Republican and all the rest of them are carbon copy’s of these two bastards.

I am old, I am all done voting except for one person, that person is the first selectman on my Island in Maine, I will continue to vote for him for as long as he runs, it isn’t his politics that draws me to the polls it is HIM, on hot summer Saturday nights we sit on my beach in a little cove, there are no people, we light a small campfire, we talk, we get drunk and we sing, he isn’t like those maggots in Washington, that is why he is just a selectman.

Now I am going to have some onion soup and a bottle of Moxie, I have a hangover.

GOD HELP THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    Look closely at those rotten vermin that want to be President the next time they all get on a stage together, watch them grin.
    :bricks:
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

Very well said, agree with most of what you have to say and not far from my politics.. but, stopped drinking about 15 years ago and that is just a bad memory.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

Booze, I can take it or leave it, I have a lot of fun doing it, especially with old friends, they are all dying off though, it's all winding down now but I've had a lot of fun.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

I am a lousy boozer and terrible druggie, get into too much trouble if I drink and have a hard time stopping been known to drink a case or 2 on occasion.. I can get a whiff of no name and get a buzzz.. so I know my limits. I miss it though, but do not miss the stupidity and inevitable hangover.
  5. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Harry, the one thing you can do is to get involved and vote in the Primaries. That way, you get a choice as to who runs. The two parties love the fact that everyone has given up; it means they can impose their crap on you (and us, by extension). The other thing I would urge you to do is to research the policies, not the image. People vote for politicians cos they "look the part". One of the reasons Blair got elected is because he looked the part. WTF?

I appreciate you don't follow Football, but can you imagine a team turning down a star player because "he's too ugly"?

I would suggest Ron Paul as someone you might like:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

He's too socially conservative for my tastes, but at least the guy says what he thinks and he has a brain. Like or loathe him, it was what was good about Dean last time.

Here's an interesting article on him:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ODIyYzRiMWZiZjg4NWRmNGRjYzg1YmZlNjFlYWU0OTg=&w=MQ==
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

Good post Harry.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

I know exactly what your saying, I have had many friends like that, I have been lucky though, I can drink when I want to and not drink when I want to, I could never drink alone and still can't. You are very smart to realize what you can and cannot do, as for the drugs they wern't around the streets of Cambridge when I was acting up, there probably was some but we never saw it, the musicians were using it, the Booze was our thing.

It was good while it lasted but nothing is forever-------:rocker:
  8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

One thing i could never understand is why these people spend 15 million dollars to get a job that pays $200,000 a year. At least Ross Perot said if he got elected, he'd do the job for free.
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Ditto that. I love the part about drinking with the selectman on the cove. Good for you, Boy.
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

EL, it's not hard to figure out why they do that. It's all about $$$$ & power. These clowns make out ten fold in the end. How else do people in government, who make $50-60k a year, end up with plush houses, and a couple Mercedes Benz's? These jokers get all kind of money making tips, kick backs, and freebies you and I never see. Plus, and I'm guessing here, the personal money they spend on their campaigns is probably given in the form of a loan so that they can recoup the cash plus interest, or report it as lost income. I know people who do that on projects, and am guessing that a campaign may be the same.