PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why aren't we using Graham as much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He's one of the best blocking TEs in the game and for some reason I've hardly seen him in the 2nd half of the season. Has he been injured? I surely hope we use him a lot more in the upcoming games, since passing the ball will be the key to victory, and Brady needs as much protection as possible.

drew4008 said:
He's one of the best blocking TEs in the game and for some reason I've hardly seen him in the 2nd half of the season. Has he been injured? I surely hope we use him a lot more in the upcoming games, since passing the ball will be the key to victory, and Brady needs as much protection as possible.
Yes he has been injured.

He's had a shoulder injury. I hope that he's ready this week. Kind of hard to block with a shoulder injury.

PATSNUTme said:
He's had a shoulder injury. I hope that he's ready this week. Kind of hard to block with a shoulder injury.

What did the injury report say about Graham? I LIKE TEs that can block. (and catch, and run. Greedy here).

I think he was listed as probable.
Watson has been filling in due to Graham's shoulder injury 4-5 weeks (?) back.

NEM said:
Watch for Graham to be a sneaky part of the game tomorrow.

Man, I hope so! I haven't gotten my fill of seeing both Graham and Watson on the field at the same time this year.

I sort of fear Graham's shoulder isn't going to improve that much in one week. (He hardly played last week.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes