Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why are you guys suprised the Pats lost to Miami?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by HEY BRO! WHAT UP?, Dec 11, 2006.

1. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

First of all, stop panicking! The Pats get smacked around in Miami almost every year. The Pats have lost to Miami in Miami and still went on to win the superbowl. Remember losing to A.J. Feeley? Yes, I agree that McDaniels needs to go. The playcalling is terrible and it seems the Pats run the same play over and over again when they are in shotgun. One play in particular came when the Pats were at their own 10 or so (in shotgun), Brady motions Troy Brown when a balloon comes on the field and the refs stop play. The teams resume play and the Pats do the exact same formation and motion Troy Brown again. Can you say predictible? I also can't stand when the Pats get a good run with Dillon or whoever and then abandon the run and go right back to shotgun. Give Miami's D some credit, they have a great pass rush and smacked around the Pat's offense all day. Bottom line is, it doesn't matter who you play, if you can't put points on the board, you will lose. Oh yeah, Ken Walter is terrible! Why did the Pats sign him? There isn't anyone else out their that can punt the football farther then Walter. Walter has to be the worst punter in the NFL. College punters are better, maybe even high school.

2. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

I am not surprised they lost, I figured they would probably lose this game. I am shocked at how bad we got manhandled up front. As I posted in another thread, this is the type of loss that will either send a team into a free fall or it will force the offense to re-focus and everything gets straightened out for the playoffs. Jacksonville should really tell us what this team is about and Tennessee to a degree (if BB doesn't sit the starters).