PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why are we so afraid to criticize Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.

Brady is just as good as he was in 2004.

The problem is that any player can't single-handedly win a game against 11 defenders who know what you are doing.

Look at his interceptions in the NO game, where were the Patriots receivers? Today his first INT was when he tried to force it to Moss in double coverage when Moss was behind the defenders, and the last one was while being tackled, right to Channing Crowder. He's making stupid decisions.

I think there are probably more on here who are overly keen to criticise Brady for every little failing of the offense than there are people who are afraid to criticise him. Having read a few of his posts since the end of today's game, muzz seems like a glaring example.

Brady deserves, and generally gets, criticism when he makes mistakes, and yes he's made plenty this season - hardly to be unexpected. There are far far greater problems with this offense than the play of Tom Brady though, hence why you might deem people 'afraid' of criticising him - they're simply aware of the mitigating circumstances.

despite thre being greater problems he is still a problem and deserves some of the blame. I cant blame him today cause is didnt see the game but in the past i have never been afraid to lay it on him.

Brady isn't to blame.

It's like blaming Kurt Warner for the Rams championship.

We CANT keep living in the past. that was a LONG time ago. With BB and him we SHOULD have 5 Championships.

lol,

First thing, all 3 of those rings mean alot to us(fans,team,ownership), we are not living in the past we just choose to remember it.

I don't mean to be a ****, but SB's don't grow on trees......you new fake ass fans need to get somthing straight before you go spouting off **** you have no idea about You act like you are owed somthing,well your not, everything you get in this game or life you have to earn.

We have broke records we have won our fair share of games, I'm proud to be a Pat's fan through thick and thin. We just need to remember we have to EARN IT! its not going to come on a silver platter.

I respect T.Brady that's why I don't talk smack about him, he went from a nobody to the greatest football player ever. If I can even achieve 1/20 of what he has done as a person I will have lived a good life.

We are going to lose, the sky is not falling and we live to fight another day. The Pat's are going to be back at work on Tuesday and its time to work and get rdy for our next game. We have a good YOUNG team and we will get better just give it time.

In BB I trust!:cool:

This is because he has been the starting QB for 3 SB wins even though the D has been the reason we won all of them.

This is because he has been the starting QB for 3 SB wins even though the D has been the reason we won all of them.

Come on. We are all a little disappointed with Tommy this year, but we don't win any of those Super Bowls without Tom Brady.

I know we all like to blame the offensive playcalling. But these are plays that we have practiced, and we should be able to get it done, regardless.

Because he absolutely shreds oppositing defenses in the first half, for the most prat. Such a distinct first/second half split suggests coaching failures. On top of that, with the number of bone-jarring hits that Starks got on Brady today, I can't really blame him for being jumpy. That said, INTs in the end zone are always unacceptable.

Come on. We are all a little disappointed with Tommy this year, but we don't win any of those Super Bowls without Tom Brady.

True, but we could've won SB 36 with Bledsoe, well maybe, but the D was very good in that game. SB 38 was all Tom. But SB 39 was all the D.

I know we all like to blame the offensive playcalling. But these are plays that we have practiced, and we should be able to get it done, regardless.

I don't blame Brady because I never know if he is truly injured. For all I know his shoulder was damaged for the season in the Redskin game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back