Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why Are These Scum Our Friends

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

Bush held hands and kissed them, Obama bowed to them, they are nothing but a tribe of filthy f-cking pigs.

Saudi girl, 13, sentenced to 90 lashes after she took a mobile phone to school

Muslim Religious Courts:
    Saudi Arabia is the world's leading country in the use of torture-by-flogging, public beheadings and publically crucifying condemned prisoners.
    The country crucified two people in 2009, including one in the capital Riyadh during President Barak Obama’s visit last April
    Saudi girl, 13, sentenced to 90 lashes after she took a mobile phone to school | Mail Online
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The two Saudi citizens I've met in my life acted perfectly fine, you could tell they were on their best behavior though. They were both loaded, but careful to not be ostentatious about it and they acted proud of their laws that require the chopping off of the hand of a first-offender petty thief. This was a couple of years before 9-11. I don't know how proud I'd be of how I expect I'd act around Saudis today.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +208 / 3 / -10

The world has to convince Arab nations to change/modify Sharia law. Its unacceptable on any level. Just imagine if some Nato country used the same punishments.

I think the people you met acted "on their best behavior" due to years of fear and oppression. Certainly a respectable way to act, but not for the right reasons.

"Saudi girl, 13, sentenced to 90 lashes after she took a mobile phone to school".....WTF?

How could ANYONE act proud of such barbarian laws/punishment?
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 1 / -9

These are the bastards that Loony Liberals didn't want us to OFFEND just days after 9/11 by flying little American Flags on our automobiles, the NY Times didn't want to call them "terrorists" they called them "hi-jackers"

I'm surprised that NBC & The NY Times didn't fly their Flags At Half mast when they Hung Saddam.

Next Xmas pull your shades down and hide your Xmas Tree so you won't offend any Arabs who happen to be walking by.