Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why are the moderators allowing personal attack threads??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jul 20, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I thought the forum rules explicity prohibit attacking another poster.

So why is there a proliferation of personal attack threads??

2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You mean personal attack threads like these?:

Bush, total arsewipe that he is CONDONES MURDER

Bush is the biggest POS to ever hold office....

Bush Is A total embarrassing jacka$$

Thanks to BUfoon Bush, Iran is out of control.

Bush, once again, totally embarrasses the Unite States

Bill O'Leilly exposed again, as a liar....

Is this what your talking about Mikey?

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +596 / 24 / -19

I usually close them, but this one has gone on too long. I hope no one else responds.

4. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

No.

I meant something like: Another Cowardly Move by NEM

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=37979

5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Like when you attack our brave soldiers???
    By only posting negative news about our soldiers and country?
    Attacks like that?
    Attacks like the ones here are harmless compared to yours that inspire the terrorists.

So is this thread asking a real question or are you BLOVIATING???

6. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There is definitely ''attack the poster threads'' started by some in this community....If you look at the words in threads posters call politicians,media,hollywood,support groups,lifestyles,culture,religion,ect....Now as BEFORE certain posters start threads with the posters name in the title and their hate message as well.
    Nobody basically nobody knows anybody personally.
    I will give everyone some of my personal history.
    Mid thirties..
    Raised in the charlestown projects and streets of dorchester.
    WAS going to public school during the bussing days and stayed in public schools.
    Was I envolved in fights during that time and later on in my life, YES
    Have I ever been stabbed, YES
    HAve I ever been mugged and smashed in the head with a concrete block, YES
    Have I ever stared down the barrell of a 357 pointed and touching my forehead by a ruthless bastard, YES

Have I ever hurt people in the fighting process, HELL YES
    Am I proud of it? no.... Would I do it again if someone invaded my space and crossed the line , HELL YES.
    Life on earth has it pleasures and misery.. And I prefer the goal of increasing peaceful purposes on earth for everyones benefit.
    I never served in the military, But I am battle tested in the art of violence at least a 150 times of individual experience.
    Nobody knows nobody, now you know a bit about me :violent: and most times not, just the way it is... My peaceful side is far more interesting and enjoyable.. When I am in a better mood and and these bad memories disapate... I will post about those qualities that I posess and you might enjoy reading about some of my boating adventures in the gulf of mexico or excursions in the mountains and wilds of the eastern half of the country.:rocker:

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

Report the news...and then leave it at that. it's the stuff that comes after the report that can be harmfull to the soldiers...It's the soldiers I care about...political criticism of leaders is eventual in all cases and is expected.

Some cross that line to prove their point...Like the people critical of Israel now...making the soldiers look like brutal killers when they are just defending their country.

NEM...you are being hurt right now by the same people who are critical of Bush and agree with you on Bush. Just saying sometimes they don't think before opening their mouths because proving their point is the most important thing to them...and it can be harmfull to the brave men and women on the ground.

8. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ok I just checked one posters history on'' poster named threads'' or liberal named threads with one overall theme..(Remember this only went 5 pages back on individual search, I imagine the number is far greater.
    Are liberals really this useless.
    Why do liberals hate america.
    Mikey twisting the truth.
    uh oh more bad news for nem.
    nem will try to blame this on bush and rove.
    how long will it take nem to blame bush.
    can the mighty nem spin this into bush bad
    a perfect cartoon for nem.

I did not list them all, this example is just part of the personal attack threads.
    More research is needed on this issue, I wish we could bump all these thread to this page.... So everyone has a better understanding the attacks to patsfans posters AND NOT DEBATING POLITICS...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

These are my threads. However, 1/2 of these can hardly be considered "Personal attacks". "A perfect cartoon for NEM" you consider a personal attack? You need to get out more.

10. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You ever consider debating politics, instead of creating threads with patsfans poster names in the title.. That is CALLING OUT individual posters... you need to learn about manners and ethics!!!!!

11. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hahahahahahahahaha!!! Put the crack pipe down NEM!

You have it all wrong my friend...I along with the other conservatives on this board feel that it is our duty to show you libs the error of your ways. We realize that the liberal controlled media has pretty much destroyed your logic, So we have to point out that your liberal screeching has consequences. Anyone who says that George Bush caused Katrina because he hates niggers is just plain not playing with a full deck. And just because the thread title from liberals on this board are not personal attacks, that by no means doesnt mean once inside the thread the few unbalanced liberals dont throw a hissyfit when someone calls them out on thier outrageous lies.

12. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Way to debate politics:confused: Anymore racial remarks and personal insults you like to toss at patsfans posters on a political debating forum!!!

13. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you work for Michael Moore? Because you expertly took that out of context.

14. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

15. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just captured your racial remarks used in a thread and your personal attacks threads on individual posters... Next you will be claiming your an expert on the english language and that word you publicly typed and posted is not disrespectful. As I said to somebody else I'm here to learn,, so tell us what the new definition of this racial remark means????:nono:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  16. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thats pretty much a quote from Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Cynthia McKinney and Kanye West.

17. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why did you use that word that certain people find offensive????

Do you have the cajones to use that word in public in front of americans of african descent?

Or just on a public message board where your anonymous.

TRY IT in areas of a city like roxbury and see how your recieved and report back to us after your jaw is wired shut and your fingers broken, goodluck;)