PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why are some of you blaming Polian????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo0MeR

Banned
Reaction score
Please tell me what Polian has to do with this Spygate situation at all???? I hear how he's the puppetmaster behind the strings of Goddell fighting to take down the Patriots, seriously?????

Would it really surprise you if he was? The guy screamed at his team to break Flutie's leg, he is capable of anything.

Please tell me what Polian has to do with this Spygate situation at all???? I hear how he's the puppetmaster behind the strings of Goddell fighting to take down the Patriots, seriously?????

Good lord...you cannot be serious.

People suspect Polian may be behind some competition committee pressure, and possibly also behind some information leaks. Given his longstanding and widely-known hatred for New England, his own paranoid, bullying personality, and his own consistent effort to act in his own team's interest, I don't know how you could wonder why some are suspicious...

Look, Belichick broke the rules, and he's been punished. Polian is not on the radar. Anything else is baseless speculation that you can include with all the other speculation on some of the supposed things the Patriots have done. Many simply don't let facts get in the way of hysteria. It's way overblown.

BTW, you seem like a smart guy, why do you come here especially at this time? You really don't need to answer that . . . . We already know.

It's because he was behind the competition committee changing two rules in the past that negated some of the Patriots' strengths. One of his cohorts on he committee, Jeff Fischer, openly whined about the Patriots.

If you want to know how the actual Patriots players feel about Polian's influence and pressure on the competition committee, watch Tedy Bruschi after the championship game a couple years ago. He specifically makes mention of Polian and his rule changes. Bruschi had Polian precisely in mind during the game.

Good lord...you cannot be serious.

People suspect Polian may be behind some competition committee pressure, and possibly also behind some information leaks. Given his longstanding and widely-known hatred for New England, his own paranoid, bullying personality, and his own consistent effort to act in his own team's interest, I don't know how you could wonder why some are suspicious...

speculation, speculation, speculation. Now there's a difference between a team getting caught red handed (ie, Patriots) and angry fans making unproven speculation and accusations without any proof (ie, the imaginary "Piped in crowd noise, the scortching desert like temperatures in the dome during the AFCCG, or Polian secretly taking over the competition committee to do his own personal bidding)

speculation, speculation, speculation. Now there's a difference between a team getting caught red handed (ie, Patriots) and angry fans making unproven speculation and accusations without any proof (ie, the imaginary "Piped in crowd noise, the scortching desert like temperatures in the dome during the AFCCG, or Polian secretly taking over the competition committee to do his own personal bidding)

You have a point. Too bad everyone else gets to speculate and we don't. It speculation that it happened in GB last year. Its speculation that its been going on for a while.

Tell you what, you agree that it happened only this once, and I'll agree that Polian didn't do anything. I mean, surely you don't hold yourself to different rules than you would pats fans?

thanks for the link, and my response, oh well

So you condone Indy team reps calling for the deliberate injury of another player?

And pats fans have no class...

wow.

Fine. So why are you here asking stupid questions?

As for your "oh well" retort to the story that a drunken GM was calling for bodily injury to a backup...the original dislike for Polian comes from him being a poor sport, as much of one as BB is accused of being (and which seems, more than any other reason, to be driving the hate of him--similar, of course to Camus' The Stranger). If you wonder why some of us are retorting "oh well" to the arrogant allegations...you have answered your own question.

You have a point. Too bad everyone else gets to speculate and we don't. It speculation that it happened in GB last year. Its speculation that its been going on for a while.

Tell you what, you agree that it happened only this once, and I'll agree that Polian didn't do anything. I mean, surely you don't hold yourself to different rules than you would pats fans?

Well except the facts that the Patriots have a history of doing this GB game 1st example, 2nd example Polian didn't allow ANY cameras on the sideline during the AFCCG, wonder why, then this third time when they got caught. Do i think the Pats only did this once against their BIGGEST threat the Jets???? here's a better question, do you??

Fine. So why are you here asking stupid questions?

As for your "oh well" retort to the story that a drunken GM was calling for bodily injury to a backup...the original dislike for Polian comes from him being a poor sport, as much of one as BB is accused of being (and which seems, more than any other reason, to be driving the hate of him--similar, of course to Camus' The Stranger). If you wonder why some of us are retorting "oh well" to the arrogant allegations...you have answered your own question.

How does some offhand comment made by a GM at the end of a blowout have anything to do with the spygate situation?

Well except the facts that the Patriots have a history of doing this GB game 1st example, 2nd example Polian didn't allow ANY cameras on the sideline during the AFCCG, wonder why, then this third time when they got caught. Do i think the Pats only did this once against their BIGGEST threat the Jets???? here's a better question, do you??

History?

Not proven. You sounded so indignant ("speculation, speculation, speculation") when we do it...but its ok for you.

See, its a weak ploy when you try and deflect the argument.

I have one word for you.

Hypocrite.

Dont accuse us of speculation and then speculate yourself. Thanks. You have only one proven fact that is not speculation, we taped during the jets game. THAT IS ALL, move along.

You asked why people suspect Polian of his own sort of subterfuge--that's been answered politely. Now you have changed the topic again, and again. No one really cares about Polian. They just hate him, since he's an ass. To be fair, we can hate you, too.

So here's a question for you: Are you drunk, very drunk, or just ignorant?

How does some offhand comment made by a GM at the end of a blowout have anything to do with the spygate situation?

ah ofcourse...now its just a offhand comment....

Mind you, he started this thread while the Colts were playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down