PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why are PATS Fans giving up on this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSummerallofthe80s

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hold on everyone! I've been reading the board and have absolutely no clue why we are all freaking out about losing this year. Now is not the time to jump ship. OK so we play the Jets on Monday Night in their house. I think we can win this game and keep the dynasty alive. The Jets either stink it up or they look like the greatest team. I hope some Pats fans brave the weather, travel to the Meadowlands, and buy tickets from scalpers so we can show them we are great fans win or lose. Plus we will spend lots of money at their concession stands so Jets fans don't complain when you see us rooting and munching away at your stadium. I admit we are not as good as we were during the Super Bowl years, but unlike the majority of people in New England I am not going to just pack it in and talk about the Red Sox and Celtics. My uncle in Boston says the guy who sits in the cube next to him at work thinks the Pats are not in good physical shape and he is looking ahead to draft day. This also seems to be the attitude of many who post here. C'mon guys, we have to stick together and believe we can win, even if things look bleak. Go Patriots!

That is so true... out of my friends down here, I think im the only fan who actually beleives a 3 peat is not only possible, but highly likely.

Even if we DO loose... i will remain a loyal pats fan

WTF are you talking about? Who is giving up on anything?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Go away BradysArmy.

You read my mind! Go away numbnuts!!!!

Well that was very rude of you to call me a bad name like that. I thought all of us PATS fans are in this together. Just because I'm not saying the politically correct things that you want to hear, ok I get that, freedom of speech for all. But at least I am not afraid to call out my brethren when I see the majority of them panicing about this season and want to throw in the towel. I should think you would applaud that.

Last edited:
PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Hold on everyone! I've been reading the board and have absolutely no clue
Now this is an understatement!

Which board have you been reading?

Forget this character guys. It's someone from the Indy Star BB who is doing his best to impersonate "ManningsArmy" - a poster over there who claims to be a Colts fan but does his level best to instill fear in Colt fans regarding the Pats. He's right of course, but that's for another discussion....:)

Just forget this Pat Summerall guy here on our board.

By the way, PATS are Points After Touchdowns. The team in Foxborough is the Pats.

Indy Ken....Please retract as that is a highly unfair assumption. I have never ever been on an Indy Board as you claim, let alone post there. Geeez, is this the welcome I get here. I thought we were all rooting for the same team. This is worse than friendly fire. Maybe I am a little scared of the Jets game on Monday night, but at least I am honest and just as God made me.

Indy Ken....Please retract as that is a highly unfair assumption. I have never ever been on an Indy Board as you claim, let alone post there. Geeez, is this the welcome I get here. I thought we were all rooting for the same team. This is worse than friendly fire. Maybe I am a little scared of the Jets game on Monday night, but at least I am honest and just as God made me.

Your funny anyway, I'll give you that...:)

it would be funnyer if he actually is a loyal patriots fan :p
wat makes all of yall jump on him so quickly anyways?

fleabassist1 said:
it would be funnyer if he actually is a loyal patriots fan :p
wat makes all of yall jump on him so quickly anyways?

Thanks for asking the question. I'd like to know too. It's a little hurtful, that's for sure but this is the NFL and I can take a hit or even a sack. All I ask is that you do not blindside or facemask me. I have feelings too. We win and lose together. That's what a team is all about. I just hate it when we have been winners and now all the sudden, so many are giving up after 14 games and that's my whole point. Memo to the pessimists......we're still alive and not eliminated. So until we are, I'm gonna believe this is a good team and nobody can tell me that is isn't.

Get out of here, troll.

You're fooling no one, and making a fool of yourselves, along with the rest of the Indy Colts community.

IndyKen said:
Forget this character guys. It's someone from the Indy Star BB who is doing his best to impersonate "ManningsArmy" - a poster over there who claims to be a Colts fan but does his level best to instill fear in Colt fans regarding the Pats. He's right of course, but that's for another discussion....:)

It's a curious post and has a somewhat contrived feeling to it. I always try and give people the benefit of the doubt, but.....I'm not sure about this one. If we see this poster is still active in a few weeks, we'll know he's for real. On a side note, his observation about everyone giving up is a few weeks old. If anything, I sense many posters now seeing us as Super Bowl bound.

IndyKen said:

I don't get it. Why can't he express an opinion? I almost sold my tickets a few weeks ago after the Chiefs game.

Just because I'm not saying the politically correct things that you want to hear, ok I get that, freedom of speech for all. But at least I am not afraid to call out my brethren when I see the majority of them panicing about this season and want to throw in the towel. I should think you would applaud that.

why would I applaud someone like you? and look, on top of that you have a stubby winkie

Attachments

• haha - tiny peepee.jpg
    haha - tiny peepee.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 17
BestPatsFan said:
I don't get it. Why can't he express an opinion? I almost sold my tickets a few weeks ago after the Chiefs game.

lovely...streaming idiocy...

I've always said, ask a dumb question, you get a wise-***** answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back