PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why am I so Calm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Va_Pats_Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
This time last week, I was on eggshells. Now, the upcoming game with the Colts seems anti-climatic. I am eating and sleeping again. I can function :) (well, as close to functional as I get).

Maybe familiarity breeds complacency? I have a quiet confidence about this game. I know that if we go there, play our game, its very winnable. (its very losable also). I just hope it does not come down to a last minute goal line stand....

It should be an interesting game. PM is not playing well, and TB didn't have his best game this week. Who would of thought that the Indy D would of won two games in the playoffs for them. Addia vs. LoMo. AV vs. Ghost.

TB vs PM.

so many subplots... great time to be a football fan, and a Pats fan in deed.

This time last week, I was on eggshells. Now, the upcoming game with the Colts seems anti-climatic. I am eating and sleeping again. I can function :) (well, as close to functional as I get).

Maybe familiarity breeds complacency? I have a quiet confidence about this game. I know that if we go there, play our game, its very winnable. (its very losable also). I just hope it does not come down to a last minute goal line stand....

It should be an interesting game. PM is not playing well, and TB didn't have his best game this week. Who would of thought that the Indy D would of won two games in the playoffs for them. Addia vs. LoMo. AV vs. Ghost.

TB vs PM.

so many subplots... great time to be a football fan, and a Pats fan in deed.

Im kind of feeling the same way. I dont think i came down from yesterdays high yet. Ill probably be on that eggshells thing in couple of days.

Today is not saturday night :D :D

Hell I'm so calm that I admitted in another thread that I'm OK with Manning getting to the Super Bowl as he'll have to have proved it by beating us to get there (which I don't think he'll do).

The way our defense is playing, I am fully confident we'll win this game - maybe by double digits. Because we will score on the Colts' defense - that I know.

I was as nervous as could be going into the Chargers game but we beat the best team in the playoffs so it just gets easier from here on out. I think we match up much better with the Colts anway. If they had half the running attack that the Chargers did we would be in trouble but that's not the case. We also have something that the Chiefs and Ravens don't, a passing game. If either of those teams were any sort of passing threat, we wouldn't even be facing the Colts next week. I'm VERY confident this week.

You're calm because we've just been swinging two bats in the on-deck circle. Indy's D is NOTHING compared to what we've just played - jets D (which knows the personnel and schemes, inside and out) and San Diego's elite squad are way, WAY better than what Indy's group poses. This game will be easier than people think. Pats by at least a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes