PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whose roster spot does Jeff Demps take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone read my thread? This was a question of who's spot demps could take... I suggested woodhead, i did not however ask you to debate why not, i asked who else... [/size]

Someone sure needs to take a valium.

You didn't say COULD TAKE. You said "DOES" take. There is a huge difference in those two words. So, if you have an issue you need to go look in the mirror.

As for the debating, if you don't like people debating the why not, then go somewhere else because this isn't the forum for you.

Last edited:
If the thread's just about tossing out names with no debating the "why not" about it, just post the entire current roster. It'll be one of them.

Have you watched a debate before. I took a debate class in college, the purpose is to deliberate and provide opposing information. Example: Woodhead has value in this role, player (blank) would be a more likely cut based on his (blank).

Someone sure needs to take a valium.

You didn't say COULD TAKE. You said "DOES" take. There is a huge difference in those two words. So, if you have an issue you need to go look in the mirror.

As for the debating, if you don't like people debating the why not, then go somewhere else because this isn't the forum for you.

I don't mind debating, but actually debate provide another play, a reason, what is essential to about having Woodhead on the roster. Your not debating your disagreeing

I don't mind debating, but actually debate provide another play, a reason, what is essential to about having Woodhead on the roster. Your not debating your disagreeing

Disagreeing is also a part of this forum. And, a debate can have disagreement in it. You'd know that if you actually paid attention in your debate class that you took in college. :rolleyes:

BTW, the whole basis for your thread is flawed since Demps isn't assured a spot to begin with.

Last edited:
BTW, the whole basis for your thread is flawed since Demps isn't assured a spot to begin with.

Maybe I'm just high off of media hype, but i'd be shocked if he is bad enough to work his way off the roster between now and the start of the season. Would be a pretty strange signing considering the purported league-wide interest. Rex Ryan had to have pretty much promised him a roster spot and he chose to sign with us.

Disagreeing is also a part of this forum. And, a debate can have disagreement in it. You'd know that if you actually paid attention in your debate class that you took in college. :rolleyes:

It can but its not considered credible unless you actually provide opposing information. Otherwise your just some dude in a patriots forum being disagreeable and baseless.

BTW I clearly gave the reason I viewed him as a roster lock because of the likely hood that he would never make it on to the practice squad.

BTW unless you have something useful to bring to this thread such as a viewpoint that includes your suggestion, as valid reason why my view point is not plausible or anything else of substance why don't you go elsewhere, find a wife to disagree with or yell at your dog.. Because you've done nothing to benefit this thread...

are you guys really debating/disagreeing about debating/disagreeing? JFC.

did anyone read my thread? This was a question of who's spot demps could take... I suggested woodhead, i did not however ask you to debate why not, i asked who else...

Might be time for your hyperactivity pills and a nap.

Have you watched a debate before. I took a debate class in college, the purpose is to deliberate and provide opposing information. Example: Woodhead has value in this role, player (blank) would be a more likely cut based on his (blank).

Baazinga! The rest is all troll speak...

I've been debating since before high school. I watched debates. I've participated in debates. However

i did not however ask you to debate why not, i asked who else

doesn't make sense in terms of starting a thread. As I said, if we're just tossing out names, list the roster. If you're discussing the "why" and/or "why not", then your screaming post was both unnecessary and counterproductive. The reality is that there were already discussions about who Demps might be replacing, or putting in roster jeopardy, before you took it upon yourself to start a new thread on the topic. If you want to take your ball and go home, or you want to post in really big letters that you're upset because people aren't following an O.P. that didn't actually call for what you're now screaming about, that's up to you. In that case, though, this message board may not be for you.

Since we're discussing the possibility:

"Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: Patriots are now shopping Danny Woodhead (Late pick 6 or 7th rd) he will be traded or cut before season starts

Take it with a grain of salt, but he we go...

So over the course of just a few hours this little olympian has caused both Jets Fans (missed out on the guy) AND Pats Fans (got the guy) to have meltdowns. If this kid turns out to be worth just a small fraction of all this comical hype then I'll be thrilled!!!:singing:

**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: Patriots are now shopping Danny Woodhead (Late pick 6 or 7th rd) he will be traded or cut before season starts

Isn't quoting bob one of the 7 deadly sins around here?

so Woodhead is guaranteed not to be traded or cut then

So over the course of just a few hours this little olympian has caused both Jets Fans (missed out on the guy) AND Pats Fans (got the guy) to have meltdowns. If this kid turns out to be worth just a small fraction of all this comical hype then I'll be thrilled!!!:singing:

I hear you.

I hope that his arrival does not equal the dismissal or trade of Woodhead, b/c I find that to be ridiculous. Then again, Belichick and I don't always see eye to eye ;)

I like the signing on the KR level, and on the level that we "won" him over a close competitor. I also like the aspect of some trick plays occasionally, and maybe even for a change of pace scat back role.

I do not like the signing if it means that Woodhead or Edelman would be gone though. Demps may have potential, but that is different than knowledge of the system and proven ability.

Bob at it again with his mythical deductions. I'm glad he can count to 5.

so Woodhead is guaranteed not to be traded or cut then

Isn't quoting bob one of the 7 deadly sins around here?

Most of the time, yes--quoting Bob is certainly a sin. In this case, I thought I'd post it since it directly relates to this specific topic.

We all know his track record, and the percentages have been talked about at length.

I am certainly not suggesting that he is spreading 'truth,' but as I said...

"here we go" with the rumors.

Isnt Incarcerated bob that twit who announced that the patriots were signing Matt Forte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back