PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whose fault is it? I blame...

Silly me for calling out your ignorance decades in the making (since Jim Plunkett's rookie year). Apparently you've worked quite hard at it and are proud of your right to lay misguided blame on the coach of a team that made it all the way to the AFCCG DESPITE losing nine of 22 starters with a whopping 15 players on injured reserve. Yup, you definitely qualify as a "fan."

Your reading comprehension is so poor that you can't see where I complimented Belichick and was GRATEFUL for him and couldn't wait for another season. Kind of amazing for 15,000 posts... I mean, that much time here I'd think might IMPROVE someone's cognitive perception... but then maybe you're one of those types who only really reads what YOU write. LOL

fault falls on the guy coming up with the pathetic offensive gameplan. Josh McD needs to go.

Your reading comprehension is so poor that you can't see where I complimented Belichick and was GRATEFUL for him and couldn't wait for another season. Kind of amazing for 15,000 posts... I mean, that much time here I'd think might IMPROVE someone's cognitive perception... but then maybe you're one of those types who only really reads what YOU write. LOL

Bottom line is that this awful thread of yours was moved to where it belongs. That's the only "cognitive perception" that really matters. ;)

That was your doing, not mine. I gave an honest assessment, even complimenting Belichick while holding him accountable. It was your holier than thou besmirching that ended any discussion. If I'd been a mod, I'd have moved it too... right after you posted. LOL

Here is a factoid for all of you Cleveland Patriots Fans...

2012... TE production.. 116 catches, 16 TD passes.
2013... Te production... 53 catches, 5 TD passes.

Whose fault is this?? Fate, Karma??

images

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes