PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's your least favorite colt to play in the 07 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PullaRandyMoss81

On the Roster
Reaction score
who's your least favorite colt to play in the 07 season? mine personally is bob sanders. The guy has sky rocketing confidence and thinks hes better than the world. i remember when the colts played us this year, he lied on the ground and tripped laurence maroney and started showing his muscles. it doesn't take muscles to trip someone!!! especially maroney. The guy doesn't way alot and is short. The entire colts team also brags whenever they get one tackle. whether its pushing the guy out of bounds, they brag, whether the team they're facing gets a 30 yard gain but they tackle the guy way past the first down line they brag. It's just getting to me. after bob sanders, comes joseph addai, who also has sky rocketing confidence. I was reading an interview during the offseaseon on him. They asked him what are your weaknessses and strengths. He sais I don't have any weaknesses and my strengths are being able to do anything really well, like running, passing, blocking, whatever it was he could do. next comes reggie wayne. brags just like the entire team. after him comes satin manning. his many comercials are making me want to noyt watch tv anymore. And looking at his face makes my eyes watter. now its your decision. which colts do you hate the most in the 08 season?

Last edited:
Manning. He's brutal and annoying at the same time.

First off, paragraphs make it alot easier to read a post :)

Second, I don't hate any individual Colt, I hate anyone that wears a different helmet.

Geez. I hate Dallas Clark. Always have.

I like Jim Sorgi though. It's awesome seeing a guy I picked off playing in the Colts uniform. Gives me something in common with Ty and Asante (picking off a Colt QB.)

Can't think of any individuals, unless Dungy and Polian count.

Oh tell a lie, Gary Brackett.

I second Dallas Clark. It's not so much a fear/respect-driven hatred (ie, Bob Sanders) but that he's such a poosy. What's he, like 240? He gets bullied by guys who are 190, and it's always comical to watch Vrabel lineup over him. Classic case of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey