PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's trekking to Buffalo?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphys95

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just a shout to anyone road tripping to Buffalo this weekend.

We'll be hooking up with the great folks from the Patriots Fan Club of Rochester and Buddy Love's Crew. Tailgate is in the South Parking Lot, just off of Big Tree Road. This will be our 5th consecutive trip to the Ralph, Buffalo is an awesome tailgating venue - it's a blast.

If anyone else is making the trip, come join all of us Pats fans for a giant tailgate! Bring your gear, park next to us, or just show up.

Here's a map:

parkingbuff.jpg

Me! Me!! I'm going w/ my husband and 2 eight year olds and another family. Not sure if we are tailgating b/c of kids, but if we're in the area we'll be sure to stop by. Can't wait to check out Buffalo and Ralph Wilson Stadium. Go Pats!!

I will be taking my brother to his first NFL game. We would love to tailgate with any Pats fans in the area. I have never been to the Ralph but am excited to cross that off my list.

Just as an FYI, a lot of the area doesn't have power yet, so make sure your arrangements are solid and complete well ahead of time.

Murphys95 said:
Just a shout to anyone road tripping to Buffalo this weekend.

We'll be hooking up with the great folks from the Patriots Fan Club of Rochester and Buddy Love's Crew. Tailgate is in the South Parking Lot, just off of Big Tree Road. This will be our 5th consecutive trip to the Ralph, Buffalo is an awesome tailgating venue - it's a blast.

If anyone else is making the trip, come join all of us Pats fans for a giant tailgate! Bring your gear, park next to us, or just show up.

Here's a map:

parkingbuff.jpg

Isn't that a Dead album?

Personally I love Ralph Wilson Stadium. It's an older stadium, with many newer improvements. Be prepared for bench seats with backs if you're in the upper deck. And as for the upper deck, it doesn't take 40 minutes to get up there at the Ralph. :)

The tailgate is a fun place to gather prior to the game, Patriots fans everywhere. Last year there was well over 100 Pats fans at the tailgate.

I'll be there with my buddy from the Cape. Is this tailgate an organized event you pay for, or is it everyone with their own grill?

Tunescribe said:
I'll be there with my buddy from the Cape. Is this tailgate an organized event you pay for, or is it everyone with their own grill?

Both actually.

It's open to anyone and everyone. Our club, the Patriots Fan Club of Rochester, and Buddy Love's Crew have been anchoring this tailgate for the past four seasons. You can bring your own gear and set up next to us, OR The Patriots Fan Club of Rochester offers up a spread for a cost. Go to their website for more info: http://www.PatriotsNY.com (they grill up dogs, burgers, sausages, and usually have a couple of kegs).

tailgb40015.jpg

one day i will be with you

and...pls , as usual, put some photos on next sunday road trip to BUF

we want hear you Pats Fans there !!!

Go Pats !!!

Murph:

Sorry I won't make this one...

Last year was a blast!

My nephew and I and about 6-7 others represented his tailgate club, the Dirty Dawgs. last season.

Just to give an idea of what you lucky cusses are in for, here is a link to a slide show from the Buffalo Tailgate '05:

http://www.dirtydawgs.us/buff05.htm

Doubt you'll have the snow we had, but you never know in Buffalo! I Think they had 14 inches last week!

And here is the Dawgs main website:

http://www.dirtydawgs.us/

ADPF

Last edited:
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Murph:

Sorry I won't make this one...

Last year was a blast!

My nephew and I and about 6-7 others represented his tailgate club, the Dirty Dawgs.

Just to give an idea of what you lucky cusses are in for, here is a link to a slide show from the Buffalo Tailgate '05:

http://www.dirtydawgs.us/buff05.htm

Doubt you'll have the snow we had, but you never know in Buffalo! I Think they had 14 inches last week!

And here is the Dawgs main website:

http://www.dirtydawgs.us/

ADPF

Hey! Good stuff Armen. Your nephew grills 'em up with the best of 'em!

We'll tailgate together again soon (Baltimore's the focal point of next year for me).

I go to school at SUNY Buffalo so I'll be there with colors flying for sure.

Ice Cold Bruschi said:
I go to school at SUNY Buffalo so I'll be there with colors flying for sure.

How's it going with the power outage?

Great tailgating! They allow open pit fires in the parking lot - crazy!

I've been their twice. Last time we went was the Lawyer Molloy game when we took a beating. All the Patsfans were ****y as hell and we all left with our tails between our legs.

I'll be there, man! It'll be my first Pats game (I'm from Canada), I'm really excited and getting moreso by the day. It's gonna be great.

Hope to see everybody there on Sunday!

This is going to be our first road trip to an away Patriots' game and we're looking forward to it. We plan on tailgating and somewhere up thread someone posted that a bunch of Patriots' fans will be in one of the southern lots, so we'll be heading to that one. Does anyone know what the traffic is like there? We're staying up by the Airport and it looks like it should only be about a 30 minute drive down, but I want to plan ahead. Any suggestions for entertainment saturday and sunday night?

Hope to see alot of Pats fans there !!

RichardHead said:
This is going to be our first road trip to an away Patriots' game and we're looking forward to it. We plan on tailgating and somewhere up thread someone posted that a bunch of Patriots' fans will be in one of the southern lots, so we'll be heading to that one. Does anyone know what the traffic is like there? We're staying up by the Airport and it looks like it should only be about a 30 minute drive down, but I want to plan ahead. Any suggestions for entertainment saturday and sunday night?

Hope to see alot of Pats fans there !!

Still no power on the main entertainment strips in town.

Parking and traffic may be a nightmare this year because homeowners allow parking in yards and that takes up a lot of slack. However most of these houses have piles of trees and branches in front of bthem right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back