Asking for your support

Non-BB Coach of the Year...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Excluding our coach, because we all know BB is the best, but this award usually goes to the coach of the most overachieving team of the season. I doubt BB has a chance anyway with the media jihad against him.

My vote goes for RAC. What was the over/under on wins for them coming into the season? Four? The turnaround is really amazing. You can tell they're confident as 5 out of their 7 wins have come from close, back and forth type games. Del Rio would be my second choice because of his decision to dump Leftwich and go with Garrard.

Hey, what about Eric Mangini? :) He should be a lock, after all he exposed the greatest scandal in NFL history.

I'm going with Romeo.

Excluding our coach, because we all know BB is the best, but this award usually goes to the coach of the most overachieving team of the season. I doubt BB has a chance anyway with the media jihad against him.

My vote goes for RAC. What was the over/under on wins for them coming into the season? Four? The turnaround is really amazing. You can tell they're confident as 5 out of their 7 wins have come from close, back and forth type games. Del Rio would be my second choice because of his decision to dump Leftwich and go with Garrard.

Mate, I can't believe you've put a Glazer stooge on this list. :p

Mate, I can't believe you've put a Glazer stooge on this list. :p

Doh, forgot about that angle.
icon11.gif
LUHG. :D But you have to admit he did a good job in the offseason getting Garcia. They lost Cadillac Williams early in the season, but Earnest Graham seems to not miss a beat. Their defense has only given up 164 points this year, the second best total in the league.

Last edited:
Id love to vote for Romeo, but he has MUCH more talent to work with than Mike McCarthy. If you would have told me back in August that the Packers would be a one loss team going into tonights game, I would have thought you were high.

Id love to vote for Romeo, but he has MUCH more talent to work with than Mike McCarthy. If you would have told me back in August that the Packers would be a one loss team going into tonights game, I would have thought you were high.

Lets see the 8-8 Packers or the 4-12 Browns from 2006. The Packers had a HOF QB coming into the season and the Browns had who? Brady Quinn? Not understanding your reasoning.

Lets see the 8-8 Packers or the 4-12 Browns from 2006. The Packers had a HOF QB coming into the season and the Browns had who? Brady Quinn? Not understanding your reasoning.

Whoa...whoa...whoa... I don’t know what league you follow.

But it was pretty obvious that Cleveland had explosive weapons on offense going into the season. Nobody could have predicted that Anderson would have emerged the way he has, but it is hardly surprising that their offense has been solid this year.

They revamped their offensive line adding stud LT (Joe Thomas), and the "not too shabby" Eric Steinbach, who was paving lanes for Rudi Johnson the last few years in Cincy. Not to mention two healthy budding Studs at WR and TE in Braylon Edwards/Kellen Winslow Jr., and a veteran work horse RB in Jamal Lewis.

The question mark for the browns coming into the '07 season was the defense, and rightfully so (considering they are dead last in the league).

GB may have come into the season with a "HOF QB" (who is 85yrs old), but outside of Favre, they are the youngest team in the NFL! All things pointed towards this season being a rebuilding/Favre farewell tour for the Packers.

They had what appeared to be a glaring need at RB which many thought they failed to address in the draft or via FA. They failed in their attempt to bring in Randy Moss, and they used their first round pick to select (what many people considered to be a reach in) DT Justin Harrell.

What Cleveland has done this year is pretty impressive, but it is HARDLY as unexpected as what GB is doing.

What? No Tony Dungy? No props for the kindest, smartest, most decent man in the NFL? What gives?

:D

What? No Tony Dungy? No props for the kindest, smartest, most decent man in the NFL? What gives?

:D

Tony is not a "Coach"... he is a "Leader of Men". How dare you disrespect St. Dungy that way! :eek: :mad:

Last edited:
I'm very biased, so I voted for Romeo, but Mike McCarthy deserves the award.

there's no bias here at all.......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye