PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's out for week one vs. the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
????????????????????? Btw the jets offensive line should allow Thomas and co to eat a steak before forcing Pennington to run for his noodle armed life.

Last edited:
Re: Who's out for week one vs the jets?

What I'm wondering more than that is who will be out for the Jets. Their offensive line didn't look too hot against the Giants last weekend, and Jones is still on the shelf. The Giants also ran well on them. Man-vagina has lost weight, however, so things are not all bad for them.

I expect Moss to play. And I expect Warren to play. Seymour who knows. Without wanting to sound like a psycho conspiracy theorist (aka injury denier) we know Belichick is quote happy with Mangina having no idea either. I wouldn't be shocked if we see no sign of Seymour until he's on the field to start the Jest game. I guess I'm saying I'm clueless but my guess is Warren and Moss play but Seymour doesn't.

What I'm wondering more than that is who will be out for the Jets. Their offensive line didn't look too hot against the Giants last weekend, and Jones is still on the shelf. The Giants also ran well on them. Man-vagina has lost weight, however, so things are not all bad for them.

I think they are getting cheerleaders to :rolleyes: Seriously tho, who is going to miss the season opener?

Will Kyle Brady be active????

I expect Moss to play. And I expect Warren to play. Seymour who knows. Without wanting to sound like a psycho conspiracy theorist (aka injury denier) we know Belichick is quote happy with Mangina having no idea either. I wouldn't be shocked if we see no sign of Seymour until he's on the field to start the Jest game. I guess I'm saying I'm clueless but my guess is Warren and Moss play but Seymour doesn't.

Seymour is a total mystery at the moment. He could start the season on PUP, he could be starting against the Jest -- no one can offer an educated guess at this point. But unless he's in uniform Thursday night, I'd say the signs are not good. I also expect Warren to play, and I thank God for Jarvis Green. I think we'll know more what to expect from the Jest than they will from us. I can't wait 'til we go four-wide with Moss, Stallworth, Welker and Washington.

Seymour . . . unless he's in uniform Thursday night, I'd say the signs are not good.
I agree - although I hold out hope that Belichick is just having fun screwing with the Mangina (sorry, the wording just came out kind of fun). It's a longshot but I'm holding out hope :)

SO since that mango or magno or whatever his name is called for Vilma taking Brady out can I start hoping for the same thing??

I cant wait to see Warren, Seymour, Thomas, and the fixed wristed Bruschi play Tag with Pennington

Last edited:

SO since that mango or magno or whatever his name is called for Vilma taking Brady out can I start hoping for the same thing??

I cant wait to see Warren, Seymour, Thomas, and the fixed wristed Bruschi play Tag with Pennington
Knocking Pennington out may help them though - that could be their Mo Lewis moment (not calling Clemens the next Brady but he could be better than ****ington).

Knocking Pennington out may help them though - that could be their Mo Lewis moment (not calling Clemens the next Brady but he could be better than ****ington).

In want to see what this squad can do at full strength. Warren Wilfork and Seymour would be devestating vs the jets ol.

????????????????????? Btw the jets offensive line should allow Thomas and co to eat a steak before forcing Pennington to run for his noodle armed life.
Well, obviously Tom Brady who was injured in the final preseason game vs the Giants and placed on IR.

DOH! I wasn't supposed to reveal that yet. :eek:

Only if you're the same species as a Moga. I'm not sure that there are any posters here who want that distiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes