PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's gonna watch the AFC Championship Replay tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This name alone only makes your argument weak.:rofl: He wont even be on the team when they play. Can you say "Conduct detramental to the team"? It's a phrase you will be hearing alot of in the upcoming months.

This name alone only makes your argument weak.:rofl: He wont even be on the team when they play. Can you say "Conduct detramental to the team"? It's a phrase you will be hearing alot of in the upcoming months.

I agree that Moss will have conduct detrimental to an NFL team - the Colts. :)

If the Pats can put up 27 with Gaffney & Caldwell, I wonder what Moss, Stallworth and Welker will do :)

Colts Fans, gotta love them, especially our latest addition, Indydrummer, ie, the pimple on the ass of humanity; keep up the mediocre work, your posts are spellbinding.

One has to wonder how many of them who have decided to set up shop here actually ARE Colts fans, most are probably Jet/CHARGER fans pretending to be Colts fans just to be ballbreakers, I mean, where were they in 03 and 04?

Also, love how the pot now calls the kettle black regarding Patriot fans complaining about the refs/the temperature in the dome/the Patriot injuries; weren't they the same ones complaining in 03 and 04 about the refs/the cold temperatures and the snow, if we could only get them in the dome, etc, etc.

AND, don't tell me for two seconds after Manning threw that HORRIBLE int to make it 21-3, they weren't screaming/crying/saying here we go again, all before the second half meltdown.

Colts fans=Red Sox fans, both never being able to get over the hump, woe is us, losing to the Patriots/Yankees in crushing fashion, FINALLY getting over the hump (good for you Colts fans, you finally won the SB after being picked to go there 9,000 times, it is true about the blind squirrel finding an acorn every once and awhile and a broken watch being right twice a day) and afterward, still obsessing over their rival.

Keep telling yourselves AD will not fit in this defensive system, our secondary is still weak, Moss will be a cancer, Stallworth is injury prone; whatever helps you sleep better at night ladies.........

Last edited:
Watching it now. If the Pats had won, everyone would be talking about how awesome Gostkowski was that day. He came through when they needed him. Also, Mickens stopping Moorehead should've been the clincher. Ugh. All the time that passed since the game made me forget how much of a collapse it was.

Last edited:
Colts Fans, gotta love them, especially our latest addition, Indydrummer, ie, the pimple on the ass of humanity; keep up the mediocre work, your posts are spellbinding.

One has to wonder how many of them who have decided to set up shop here actually ARE Colts fans, most are probably Jet/CHARGER fans pretending to be Colts fans just to be ballbreakers, I mean, where were they in 03 and 04?

Also, love how the pot now calls the kettle black regarding Patriot fans complaining about the refs/the temperature in the dome/the Patriot injuries; weren't they the same ones complaining in 03 and 04 about the refs/the cold temperatures and the snow, if we could only get them in the dome, etc, etc.

AND, don't tell me for two seconds after Manning threw that HORRIBLE int to make it 21-3, they weren't screaming/crying/saying here we go again, all before the second half meltdown.

Colts fans=Red Sox fans, both never being able to get over the hump, woe is us, losing to the Patriots/Yankees in crushing fashion, FINALLY getting over the hump (good for you Colts fans, you finally won the SB after being picked to go there 9,000 times, it is true about the blind squirrel finding an acorn every once and awhile and a broken watch being right twice a day) and afterward, still obsessing over their rival.

Keep telling yourselves AD will not fit in this defensive system, our secondary is still weak, Moss will be a cancer, Stallworth is injury prone; whatever helps you sleep better at night ladies.........

Excellent post. Couldn't have said it any better myself. We all remember Colt nation screaming at the refs because of the Pat secondary with their holding, clutching and grabbing of the Indy receivers in the playoffs a couple of years ago. So much so that the NFL competition committe had to implement, in essence, the "Patriots secondary no touching so that Manning can earn a SuperBowl ring rule." That is all 'spillied milk' though. Again, congratulations Colts fans you won a SuperBowl. BUt please take the words of our coach into account - the day after your SuperBowl win every team in the NFL is 0-0. Repeat and you may be considered in the same breath of our Patriots.

Colts=Bucs and Ravens, one and done, enjoy it while you can Colts fans, see you in the Super Bowl in another 36 years..............

The fans of the Colts/Chargers/Jets have to be shaking in their shoes. The Pats have finally given Brady some quality WR's. Not the usual low draft picks and castoffs.

watch out....

Not the Colts/Chargers/Jets fans I talk to; according to them, we paid too much for Welker, Moss will be a cancer, Stallworth is injury prone and Washington is and will continue to be a bust.

So you see, they have nothing to fear in their minds, all is right with the world.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back