PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see -- that will be 9:30 p.m.-roughly 12:30 a.m. for you, right? Hope you have a designated driver for the trip home. ;)

Edit: you threw me with the U.K. reference, you're in Australia, correct? So what time (what day?) will you be watching?

Game here in Aus starts at around 8am. I've managed the day off work.

Oh and Harry have you met the UK Pats guys before? They're a great bunch of people, met them in Boston in 2011 and tailgated with them before the KC game then went to London last year for the Rams and went to all the pre match parties, I had such a great time. Mention Rory from Australia :)

On my couch, with the dog. It will be 5.30am (monday) where I am.

333 - Row 3! Thank you ticket exchange. My second game at Gillette. I only just realized this amazing benefit of the wait list 2 years ago when I moved back to New England and I've been on the wait list since 2004!

:confused:

What's so bad about shrimp ****tail??

EDIT: Ok, I see why it's blocking that word, but that's not even what it's meaning. :cool:

Probably should get oysters instead.

Same time zone.

But a little south. Perth.

I friend of mine is based in Shanghai and he's a Pats fan.

I lived in China for years. Should have found your friend.

74 tickets available on ticket exchange right now, 9:58 PM eastern

My first playoff gm ever... .. Section 203! Hopefully a decent view.... First time to Gillette too

My first playoff gm ever... .. Section 203! Hopefully a decent view.... First time to Gillette too

I've been in that section. Corner, but high enough to see the the whole field without having to need binoculars. You did good!

Section 142. Can't wait. We're hitting Toby Keiths for weei pregame and 1pm game if anyone wants to join. the more the merrier when it comes to pats fans.

I'll be in Jacksonville Beach, Florida watching the game on my 52" plasma. :p

No **** kontra. Me and the wife recently moved out of jax...we were at Hodges just over the ditch on Atlantic.

Do you find the locals only have good things to say about the kicker as well? Never heard anyone really talk up a player besides skobee (don't care about spelling) while we were down there...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Just got invited, section 130. I am hoping the fans are ready to rock the place from the opening gun. Its sad that in this great era of Patriot teams they get no home field advantage. Spoiled i guess.

Just got invited, section 130. I am hoping the fans are ready to rock the place from the opening gun. Its sad that in this great era of Patriot teams they get no home field advantage. Spoiled i guess.

wait what? :bricks:

In my not so humble opinion the Gillette Stadium/Patriot fans suck at providing a home field advantage. The worst in the NFL hands down.

really? jax? miami? jets? WOW :bricks::bricks:

Let's see -- that will be 9:30 p.m.-roughly 12:30 a.m. for you, right? Hope you have a designated driver for the trip home. ;)

Edit: you threw me with the U.K. reference, you're in Australia, correct? So what time (what day?) will you be watching?

Game here in Aus starts at around 8am. I've managed the day off work.

Oh and Harry have you met the UK Pats guys before? They're a great bunch of people, met them in Boston in 2011 and tailgated with them before the KC game then went to London last year for the Rams and went to all the pre match parties, I had such a great time. Mention Rory from Australia :)

I would usually be in Perth and it would be 5.30am for me but I am in London on holiday still. My problem will be the Super Bowl ( fingers crossed) as that is my first day back at work after 6 weeks off so hard to be " sick "!!

Yeah I am a member of the UK Pats as I used to live there and have met a few of them before...Will mention you :)

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I flew in yesterday from Los Angeles.... Not sure if our tickets are that great... section 333, but we'll be there. :)

We're in the same row in 313! We're the last 3 seats closest to 314...hopefully you won't be making lots of trips past us :) Normal games it's like being in church, sit stand sit stand...at least for playoff games I know we'll all be standing the whole game.

NICE! I will try to say hi - you'll probably spot me first, I'm 6'8" and the only man on earth that who owns a 4XLT Brandon Lloyd jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes