PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going to training camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about autographs at Training Camp..are they still doing the autograph tables outside the Hall after practice?

I have a question about autographs at Training Camp..are they still doing the autograph tables outside the Hall after practice?

Hey Josh,

I was heartbroken when a training camp attendant said they will NOT be doing that this year.

Ok Humor me on this one- Hoping to get an autograph or two while we are there tomorrow -you know for my son ;)- any tips and do they have their own sharpies or do you have to give them one. Any help would be appreciated :camera:

Just got an invite to Wednesday's. First time evah!! :rocker: :singing:

Hey -- went to my first Pats practice ever today. Fun enough. Got there right at 1:30 and bleachers were full, so I ended up high on the grassy knoll.

What stood out was a lot of what's been written: Lloyd has wicked body control, Hernandez has insane moves, and Hightower is a heat-seeking missile. Not a lot of insight, I know; maybe I can take Breer's job.

Anyway, thought I'd share some pics and a very brief video. I had had to go way beyond my 20X digital zoom so the pics aren't very high quality. Still, I know I love seeing camp photos, so figured I'd share.

New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard - Uncle Rico's Album: Patriots Practice July 31, 20112

My video is just a few snippets spliced together. Shows the end zone drill Bedard mentioned today; a nice adjustment on a long ball by Lloyd; and a wicked move by A Hern on J Barrett.

Pats Practice 2012 - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye