PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going to training camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Its that time of year again. Football season is around the corner and training camp is getting started. Who's going?

I will be going August 3rd and will take plenty of pictures to post here!

Does anyone know how much a game worn signed Tom Brady jersey is worth?

I'm going 7/26 I think. Need to check the dates again.

Last edited:
I will go to at least the first four practices.

I assume all the players from all 32 teams?? :confused2:

Last edited:
Lookin to go Sunday the 29th-first time going :)

I'm going to the joint Saints practice. It'll be my first time going. Should be glorious.

Have been going since the late 70's, and no reason to stop the streak.

While Foxboro is nice and better amenities, nothing can replace the intimacy of Bryant.. up close and personal.

I freaking love when you guys post what you see there. Im hoping to go this year. Last time i went was 07 and i actually saw the play that moss pulled his hamstring on. And when the pats were all hush hush about him it felt like i was an insider because i was actually there with my cuz. Considering that its free, all pat fans have to see at least one traiining camp at some point.

Being less than an hour ride from Gillette makes it mandatory that I try to make at least one session every year.

Have to check with my son's schedule to see which practice, but would love to catch one of the joint Saints/Pats practices.

Ian

Maybe it's time to coordinate the schedule for attendees and organize TC reports.

Perhaps a collection to compensate participants with dinner or merchandise?

I'll be there August 1st - and shooting lots of pics with my big 400MM telephoto on my Nikon!

I usually get to one or two regular practices plus the in stadium practice. Work is much busier now more than ever, but I still hope to go at least once.

At least there won't be any Cincy #85 shirts mixed in the crowd this year :p

Don't go anymore. Bryant was so cool now it seems clinical.

I would go, but unfortunately I live halfway across the country. Then again....

Hey - -for the tenth year in a row, I'm seriously thinking of going (I've never gone). I'm off the week after next. Serious question for camp veterans: Is tailgating (ie setting up a charcoal grill and maybe even drinking a beer or two) allowed?

Last edited:
Don't go anymore. Bryant was so cool now it seems clinical.

I know what you're saying but Trust Me, you will love the sessions with the Saints at Gillette. Those scrimmages from the stands are terrific.

I am wicked pissed because i found out it's at the same week I volunteered to babysit the eldest daughter at horse freaking camp :mad:

Hey - -for the tenth year in a row, I'm seriously thinking of going (I've never gone). I'm off the week after next. Serious question for camp veterans: Is tailgating (ie setting up a charcoal grill and maybe even drinking a beer or two) allowed?

Don't know but doubt that tailgating is allowed. Never saw anyone doing it. Maybe someone else here has. I'd hit a PP or local restaurant or bring a picnic & eat it in the aluminum stands. They sell hot dogs, etc.

They also sell beer at a booth by the stands.

Go over to the Bass Pro Shop and catch a few Bass and grill em :D

use to go...but seen 1 seen them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill