Welcome to PatsFans.com

Whooops, I found Cindy Sheehan!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

How silly of me not to look in America's Newspaper, The Washington Times, first thing this morning!!! I would have seen the latest on the mysterious case of "missing Cindy"; turns out -- would you believe?? -- she's NOT BE MISSING AT ALL!!! We just have not heard about her since her days of camping out in Crawford, near W's ranch. Hmmmm, wonder WHY we haven't been hearing about Cindy since Bush left and the O-man "ascended" his throne? ....... :confused2:

[size=+4]Obama's doves come home to roost[/size]

[size=+2]The 'right war' is going wrong for Democrats[/size]

The president's antiwar base is beginning to notice that its peace candidate is undertaking a troop buildup in Afghanistan that may rival the force levels it protested in Iraq. Protester Cindy Sheehan - no longer a media darling for some reason - now haunts Mr. Obama as she did Mr. Bush. "If George Bush is a war criminal, then Obama is a war criminal," she declared during a recent sojourn on [highlight]Martha's Vineyard[/highlight](...The VINEYARD.... how could the "mainstream media" have possibly missed that???) The doves are coming home to roost. EDITORIAL: Obama's doves come home to roost - Washington Times

"It was an article of faith to Democrats during the latter years of the George W. Bush administration that Afghanistan was the "right war," in contrast to the "wrong war" in Iraq. Taking a vocal stand for Afghanistan enabled them to slam President Bush's unpopular Iraq policy while adopting a fashionably hawkish stand on the war on terrorism. No one likes al Qaeda, and this posture gave then-candidate Barack Obama the chance to say tough-guy things like, "We must make it clear that if Pakistan cannot or will not act, we will take out high-level terrorist targets like bin Laden if we have them in our sights." Because Iraq was the idee fixe of the antiwar crowd, talking about Afghanistan wasn't likely to alienate the doves so long as Iraq was roundly denounced. Anyway, they knew it was just political posturing, right? "

//
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +326 / 1 / -9

Obama Is A Liar

Stop The War
    Close Gitmo

Anti War Protesters Come Back We Need You Americans Are Dying In This Filthy War

Susan Sarandon--John Murtha--John Kerry--Sean Penn
    WHERE ARE YOU HELP STOP THE WAR

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS A LIAR
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Cindy Sheehan and all the rest of the Hollywood "anti-war" celebrities are all phony lying hypocrites. All of them. They all came out to HATE on Geo. Bush 'cause he's religious, 'cause he's fighting a bad habit, 'cause he's standing for good family values, and 'cause he actually does love his country. Bush fights the good fight, and the Hollywood wife-swapping, enemies of America-loving, homosex-loving Sodomites want to kill him.

But get a nice pliable Barry Obama into the White House and ..... WHOA!! it's: "War??? What war?? I don't see no f-in 'war'??? What war you talkin' 'bout??? I'm wearin' my $600 sneakers, got my $6000 Gucci bag, be slammin' at the VINeyard wit' the heavy hitters (gotta keep ol' Blue Dress off my wife and daughters, ... but what the hey)...I'm cool!!! We ain't got no 'war'..."
    -

Sheeeit. Lying, phony, back-stabbing, America-hating, anti-family, self-promoting, liberal-hard-left good-for-nothings.

I propose a new law: you want to publicly complain or protest about America??? Go spend 6 months living in a foreign country, then come back and you can do it; until then: shut yo' damn face.

//
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +537 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

You found Cindy?

Harry sleeps like a bug in a rug tonight.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... and so does the rest of the world. You'd think with her sudden "invisibility", her sudden "disappearing act", courtesy of the "mainstream media", that all was copecetic once again in Mayberry, USA. Wellllll, turns out Cindy's STILL ON THE WARPATH!! But why oh WHY doesn't she appear on the Today program??? Why not on Good Morning America??? Why not on "Nightline"??? Why not on Anderson Cooper 360??? Why not on Larry King??? Why not on Katie Couric??? Why not on Dianne Sawyer????

Inquiring minds WANT to know!!

Could the nets all be in the tank for "the Obama revolution"?????? :eek:

..... Anybody seen "The Obama Girl" recently???

//
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +326 / 1 / -9

Cindy Sheehan
    NBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, Hollywood, Pelosi Gang, Jon Stewart, Letterman, NY Times these bastards ADORED her when she was AFTER BUSH they couldn't get enough of her, front page every day, she was on all the Lefty Liberal Bullsh!t Morning Shows, Susan Sarandon & Her Goofy Husband were all set to make a Movie About her but you know what, it turns out Cindy Is Bipartisan when the Liberal Scumsucking Democrats realized that Cindy Was "Fair And Balanced" and that she was going to Protest against Their Little Lip Smacking Jug Ears Oboomy they dropped her like a sack of Hot Dog Sh!t.
  7. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'd like to plank her myself.
  8. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

You found Cindy Sheehan........well put her back.
  9. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

She won't let you...she's like herpes- she may go away for a while but you still have her even if you don't want her.