PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whom do we want to win: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate the Manning sack cleaning by the media too much.
Yes, that is painful, but the payback is sweet. I'm a delayed gratification type I think.

To me nothing was worse than the Tebo hype last January but it did create a nice laugh or two during and after the game. In fact I'M STILL LAUGHING!

I'm a big "bring on the biggest baddest muthaeffers and we'll shut them down one by one. And we'll shut up a lot of big yappers."

Remember how silent that Rams guy Steve went? Steve something or other, a legend in his own time, but his time passed quickly. A legend in his own mind, and his mind passed quickly.

Bills Losing is a given being it's an AFCE team and of course Jets goin down liking it even more, now that Revis is ruled OUT for Steeler game.

So 45 TDs and 6 INTs is overrated?
In 15 games yet.

We endured a lot of "Brady is overrated" taunts so I think it's just smart football logic to give credit where credit is due. It's hard to appreciate the game otherwise. The game is bigger than Tom Brady, and it's bigger than Aaron Rodgers, and even both of them put together.

I'm getting all verklempt now. Where's the flag? Where is a JFK speech?

Every loss by Denver is a potential step forward towards a bye for the Pats....
Patsgirl, you have a great point. I had not considered it. For some reason I don't consider Denver to be the big threat to HFA. The Ravens seem to occupy my mind more on that count. Occupy The Mind!

In fact I see Denver having their hands full with Special Agent Romeo. He is our AFCW agent provocateur who will undress Peyton twice. Occupy Peyton's Mind!

OT - I'm loving the grammatically-correct topic! ;)

Last edited:
Rodgers is not overrated...if you truly think this..you are a donk.

Rodgers can do everything Brady can do but also run... Rodgers is a beast, I love watching him play, but I also love watching my beast play every week =)

I have no issues with people who rate Rodgers over Brady, he just came off a season for the ages. they are both awesome QBs, picking one or the other is a futile effort.

Last edited:
Lets go Pitt...lets go pitt...

(as i throw up)

Hate Det, so I'm rooting against them. Otherwise I'm good with the picks.

Lets go Pitt...lets go pitt...

(as i throw up)

Yeah, it's the 2010 AFCCG all over again for us. Lesser of two evils etc. I will have to place a wager to be able to stomach that one tomorrow, and I don't see PIT going 0-2 against an already overrated NYJ team. If PIT does find a way to lose, then they are taking more steps backwards than I even thought. I figure them to be an 11-5/10-6 pain in the butt team who has the potential to beat just about anyone, us very much included on the right day.

I think that obviously our rooting interests every week lie in wanting the AFC rivals to lose (BAL, HOU, DEN, and normally PIT + NYJ, not to mention the divisional games).

When it's an NFC/AFC game like Monday night, or the JAX/BAL game for example, the rooting interests are pretty clear.

Bills Losing is a given being it's an AFCE team and of course Jets goin down liking it even more, now that Revis is ruled OUT for Steeler game.

Yeah, except that James Harrison and Troy Polamalu are also out for Pittsburgh, so that pretty much evens it out..maybe even worse.

Who do we want to win? The Patriots. If they take care of business, no other game matters. I'm not going to start scoreboard watching week 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back