Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who is most screwed next week?

• Whoever has to cover Moss. He's due for a big one.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The Giants. Nobody wants to be going against Brady after his 3 interception game.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Other (add in comments).

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Who is the most screwed in the Super Bowl.

I would have to say other, and the most screwed is-------the 72 dolphins when there record gets beaten:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Last edited:
OK, the poll is kind of lame. I was just thinking that I would really not want to be the team to go against Brady next week. Can you imagine how much humble pie he has to eat for these two weeks, BB's grating criticisms echoing in his head, which won't even compare to his own voice. He is probably the most competitive, focused guy I have seen in sports. He will have an amazing game.

But then there is Moss. His first Super Bowl. The big question is: how will he handle the pressure? We don't know for sure. So far he has been a major factor in both playoff games, despite his lack of yards, receptions, and TDs. Will he put up with this? The Giants have a worse secondary than San Diego and Jacksonville. Will they be able to contain the Mossman?

And finally, who wants to deal with the Harrison/Seau/Bruschi triumverate of pain? They have more experience than the entire secondary of the Giants combined, but still have the energy of a teenager. They don't care if they get hurt in this game: they will be going balls-to-the-wall broke for the win, crazy Apache style madness in their eyes. I would not want to have possession of the ball near Seau and Harrison especially, and would not want to have to catch a pass near Bruschi.

And then there is BB, who will make the adjustments he needs based on their recent battle. He is going to trot out some funky cool plays on offense that will give us 20+ yards.

Oh, and weather will be a factor: it will favor the Patriots.

Paris Hilton.

And finally, who wants to deal with the Harrison/Seau/Bruschi triumverate of pain? They have more experience than the entire secondary of the Giants combined, but still have the energy of a teenager. They don't care if they get hurt in this game, as long as they can make it through the end of the fourth quarter: they will be going balls-to-the-wall broke for the win, crazy Apache style madness in their eyes. I would not want to have possession of the ball near Seau and Harrison especially, and would not want to have to catch a pass near Bruschi.

I fixed your post for you. To borrow some lolspeak, "Harrison with broken arm: DO NOT WANT."

I fixed your post for you. To borrow some lolspeak, "Harrison with broken arm: DO NOT WANT."

:) Hey, if he breaks it running an interception back for a TD, as long as it isn't too bad, he'll be fine.

Note: no injuries, please I was making a joke!!! Don't want the karma police coming after the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes