PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Would you like to see Flutie or Huard as a 2-3 qb next year? my inner self would love to see Flutie get a ring, but I do remember how much praise Huard got for working hard to prepare for Peyton last year. I think I prefer Huard.

Digger44 said:
Would you like to see Flutie or Huard as a 2-3 qb next year? my inner self would love to see Flutie get a ring, but I do remember how much praise Huard got for working hard to prepare for Peyton last year. I think I prefer Huard.

Id take Huard.....He is from Puyallup, Washington...and a Husky
Their Father still coaches at my old highschool in Washington State.... Which brother are you speaking of? Brock or Damon Huard...

Digger44 said:

Neither. Matt Cassell.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Neither.

Bosephus Huard.

Thank God. I thought they were talking about the Huard who only appeared in 2 games and attempted 1 pass in the last 5 seasons. :rolleyes:

I know Flutie's 10 years older than brother Damon, but in the last 5 years at least Doug's actually started 25 games. I think he could still back up the youngster from USC with the 89.4 QB rating who will likely be backing up the HOF'er.

Please, someone should direct Flutie to the glue factory.

I hear that BB and Co. are drooling over Brody Coyle down in Mobile. An acquaintance of mine (at Draft Daddy) says that Coyle has become somewhat of a rock star down there and BB and Co. pushed their way towards the young man and got a good ten, fifteen minutes with him on the field. Perhaps they saw what I saw - Matt Cassell is so raw, he's not close to being ready for prime time. Plus, adding some competition to the QB spot is never a bad thing.

Huard

I'd be really comfortable with our backup situation for the first time in years with Cassell and Huard

Garbanza said:
I hear that BB and Co. are drooling over Brody Coyle down in Mobile. An acquaintance of mine (at Draft Daddy) says that Coyle has become somewhat of a rock star down there and BB and Co. pushed their way towards the young man and got a good ten, fifteen minutes with him on the field.

If this is true it is probably the clearest sign that they have no interest at all in Brody Coyle. They simply don't tip their hand in public on guys they like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye