Welcome to PatsFans.com

Who would you drop?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 37Harrison, Sep 19, 2007.

1. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

I am looking for some opinions as to who I should drop in order to pick up Brandon Stokley. My two choices are:

1. Donte Stallworth (obviously he hasn't done anything yet but I think once teams give Moss the attention he deserves, Stallworth will do well. However he has only produced a combined 2 points in 2 weeks)

2. Mike Furrey (Seems like with all of the firepower in Detroit he is seeing less and less)
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  2. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have Stallworth on one of my fantasy teams. If i were you I would drop Furrey, unless you have some time. The Pats have Buffalo this week, so I'm thinking Stallworth might finally have a good game. Thats' why i say Furrrey because of this weeks matchups. If Stallworth doesn't have at least 1 TD and 70 yards this week I'm dropping him too.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  3. jaytee

jaytee Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i agree, drop furrey.
  4. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

I dropped Furrey and picked up Brandon Stokley. I just can't start Stallworth yet. I think he MAY have a big day tomorrow against the Bills but I have seen nothing out of him to warrant starting him at this point.

I got a guy to agree to a trade with me although it won't go through until after this weekends games because he doesn't have a computer at home (he has to go to the library today) and it takes 2 days after he accepts for the trade to go through.

What's the trade you ask? I'm trading him Darrell Jackson and in return I am getting Javon Walker. I thought he knew something about this game but I guess I was wrong! :rocker:
  5. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LMAO. You better hope you goes to the library. That is the biggest steal. Hilarious man. I guess he doesn't know the game.
  6. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -4

You got Javon Walker from him? Wow you really swindled that guy. It was straight up WR for WR?
  7. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Yeah it is a straight up WR for WR trade. I ALMOST feel bad about it but not really. He has Walker sitting the bench anyways. He also has TO, Lee Evans, Greg Jennings, and T Williamson.

He watches college mostly so I thought I might be able to snag Javon and told him that they (d Jack and Walker) are very comparable #1 WR in regards to their fantasy point production for the year.

There are a couple of guys in my league that don't know anything about FF. I got D Jack from some other guy in another straight up WR/WR trade for E. Kennison.

Did I do something wrong?
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  8. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

He has already verbally agreed to the trade with me.

If he doesn't go to the library, I have a laptop that I can bring into work to get around the company's firewall. He can then do the trade there. I've got it covered. :singing:
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  9. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -4

From Eddie Kennison to Javon Walker.... talk about trading up. LOL. Are you related to PT Barnum?
  10. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah you did do something wrong. Ever hear of robbery its a felony, lol.