PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would never even attempt a mock draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
*Raises hand*

Seriously, I admire anyone who puts that much thought and effort into mocks. Keep it up, because I love reading them.

Me neither.

I like college football, but do not know all of the ins and outs of the college players, and with BB and SP calling the shots, would never even try. I really admire those guys who do all those well thought out boards, they are thorough and intense. I do not have the attention span for that kind of stuff.

While I, like most fans, have a good idea who I think we should get, I have much less confidence in guaging the needs of other teams. Since we usually draft so late in each round and I have a full-time job, it just gives me a headache. I do, however enjoy reading the opinions of others.

theres way too many variables...id just be frustrated when i only got like 5 out of 32 first rounders right...

theres way too many variables...id just be frustrated when i only got like 5 out of 32 first rounders right...

I would agree with that. It's nice to look at them to get an idea of the guys out there. But I could never do it myself.

I love reading them to.. When I see what the "experts" or "fans" think the pats will draft.> I take out my score card and cross that player off the pats list.. Never seens someone right on their draft picks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back