PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who wins the CLASS game of the year next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dungy was truly classy, he would have shut his pie hole during the spygate saga. His comments about Barry Bonds etc...were anything but classy, the man is a complete fraud for even speaking in that situation.

I agree completely. Dungy demonstrated his utter classlessness with his comments about "spygate". A classy person would not pile on someone who is already being crucified by the public. Nor would a classy person attempt to make himself look good by making outlandish remarks about another person.

Also agree that "classy" and "classless" are words that are incorrectly and overused in sports.

I want the Chargers to win this game.This would then make NE even closer to clinching HFA throughout the playoffs.Besides the Chargers need this game more.How ever I wouldn't care less who won the game.

All I can think of is how it must have killed Tomlinson to sit there watchingwhile Adrian Peterson broke the NFL's single game rushing record.

Hilarious!! LMAO!

Last edited:
I agree completely. Dungy demonstrated his utter classlessness with his comments about "spygate". A classy person would not pile on someone who is already being crucified by the public. Nor would a classy person attempt to make himself look good by making outlandish remarks about another person.

Also agree that "classy" and "classless" are words that are incorrectly and overused in sports.

It dawned on me during the last spate of anti-Pats complaints ("wahhhh they're scooorrrrrinnnng tooo muchhhh...") that I have never heard a winning team saying the losing team acted without class.

At least the players... us fans can say what we want ;).

So let's see... if you lose, you are the arbiter of the winners' class. If you win, you evidently can not or just do not impugn the losers' class.

So operationally, class is something winners have or do not have at the sufferance of the losers of the world. Losers always have class.

If it is beyond the realm of possibility that your team will be judged classless, it therefore follows that your team is a bunch of losers.

PFnV

If Dungy was truly classy, he would have shut his pie hole during the spygate saga. His comments about Barry Bonds etc...were anything but classy, the man is a complete fraud for even speaking in that situation.

Andy Reid gets raked over the coals for being a bad parenting, but Dungy, who tragically lost his son to a drug related suicide is a damn saint for similar parenting. I know there not at the same 'tragic' level, but there are some similarities to both upbrinings that have been overlooked because one resulted in death and the other in jail sentences. So I ask, if God forbid, one of Reid's son's cannot take it in prison and kills himself, does Andy Reid become a saint too?

Good point. Is there anything that Dungy has done that differentiates his level of classiness from that of Ried?

On the original point of the thread though, my wish is that if the Colts win, and I do expect that, I want to see Dungy spike the ball on the Chargers logo and do a lights out dance.....if he does, all is forgiven...

You have Mr Dungy who is so nice and classy. How can anyone not like him.
Playing aginst his team is Mr Classy himself LaDainian Tomlinson. All you have to do is ask LT and he will tell you how much class he has.
Its a shame one of these two classy people have to lose.

I don't know if I can stomach to watch this game.

You forgot "Mr. Nice Guy" Norvo the Clown-he will somehow singlehandedly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots