Asking for your support

Who will you cheer for

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffd

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
It hurts but I have to root for the Colts. I hate the Bears even more than the Colts. The NFC has been inferior for a while and I'd hate to see them win the SB. Besides, you gotta stick with the AFC.

Bears but not because I like them either.

I will root for the best team in football this year. We were second best and very close. I'll root for the colts.

it doesn't matter for me who will win

I honestly dont know If I'll even watch it...I despise Peyton Manning and the Colts Organization that much...I do Respect Tony Dungy,But really.He's the only person on the team..and Much of that has to do for how he handled the unfortunate death of his son.He stuck in there...The guy' deserves a ring..But Him..and Him alone...

The 85' Bears are long gone. This bunch is nothing like those jerks, so I have nothing against em'. I also don't share the general animosity towards the Colts that I perceive here. I planned on being a neutral observer in two weeks and to root for an exciting game. Then I realized that if the Bears win, then Chargers' fans have to deal with being the team that lost to the team that lost to the team that lost the Super Bowl. So I now have an iron in this fire so to speak, even if its a little one. Go BEARS!!

Last edited:
Think that's a trick question.........I'll root for the Patriots, of course!;)

By and large I think the Colts have earned my respect over the years. They have been tough competitors and I think having them as such close rivals in the AFC has been good for the Patriots and has in some way helped to define our great story.

I'll be rooting for them, although with a midnight kick off time, it will be from my bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey