Keyshawn Johnson
Brad Hopkins
Marc Boerigter
Jon Runyan
Julian Peterson
Lavar Arrington
Fred Beasley

Reserve RB

I think they try to sign Steve Davis FA, or talk trade with Jax for Fred Taylor..

AzPatsFan said:
I think they try to sign Steve Davis FA, or talk trade with Jax for Fred Taylor..

i dont think theyll go after stephen davis
first of all corey is a power back
second, we need a young guy who we can develop, not an older guy
so i really dont see them goin after him

My guess in Runyan. KJ and Arrington are also being looked at I expect. Boeringer is an interesting choice, but we need lots of receivers to compete; sign him up!

THEARCHIVES said:
Tank Williams
Kenyatta Walker
Adam Vinatieri
Keyshawn Johnson
Brad Hopkins
Marc Boerigter
Jon Runyan
Julian Peterson
Lavar Arrington
Fred Beasley

Earthwind Moreland

THEARCHIVES said:
Tank Williams
Kenyatta Walker
Adam Vinatieri
Keyshawn Johnson
Brad Hopkins
Marc Boerigter
Jon Runyan
Julian Peterson
Lavar Arrington
Fred Beasley
I really think Arrington and Peterson would impact the LB situation, but also may want way too much money; more than the Patriots wish to shell out at this time. There are also character/injury issues which may keep them away; don't see much movement to either of these.
I think with Adam, the next move is up to him. He wishes to play here..go for it. He wants bigger bucks, good luck. At some point, he will either sign here or go elsewhere and the Pats will either resign him or no in another direction. My feelig is they have their next possible kicker already in line, just in case. Would I like AV back..yes?? But at this point, I really have less cares about who the kicker is.
Boerigter is intriguing..and I think a good signing for short money. KJ might be more expensive and more of a problem for the team. If he's all about the bucks or about HIM getting the ball I think it's a non-starter. That scenario will be played out in the next few days. MB though should be in Foxboro soon...added to the mix.
Tank is a solid player...but I think it may be hard to find him here as there are many competing for him.
As for OL, Runyan, Walker and Hopkins....maybe either Tunyan or Hopkins could be a good vet leader for the OL. BH may be a bit long in the tooth at 36 and I would think Walker may be wishing more money elsewhere. Really though, they only need 1 vet OT..just one.
Fred Beasley is intriguing but again, I would think they wanted to go young on the RB/FB position. May be an interesting addition though...don't know that much about what he adds to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes