PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will the inactives be this week??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Obviously it's a lot easirt this week to predict who will be on this list as 4 are already on it and with two OL possibly...
RB Morris, RB Taylor, WR, Edelman, OT Light, THOSE are a given....I would add 2 of Ohrenberger/Simmons/Connolly...(It's possible that Connolly is injured and wish him to recover..so they also could keep two activated) DL Brace and DB Wheatley/Sanders. (If Sanders is injured, Wheatley could be active. With the Tampa running game they could in theory want to have Brace active, but that is doubtful. And they could have noth Wheatley and Sanders inactive if they wish to keep active another OL)

I do think it would be a big deal if Thomas is inactive again. I just do not see that, but who knows.

Obviously it's a lot easirt this week to predict who will be on this list as 4 are already on it and with two OL possibly...
RB Morris, RB Taylor, WR, Edelman, OT Light, THOSE are a given....I would add 2 of Ohrenberger/Simmons/Connolly...(It's possible that Connolly is injured and wish him to recover..so they also could keep two activated) DL Brace and DB Wheatley/Sanders. (If Sanders is injured, Wheatley could be active. With the Tampa running game they could in theory want to have Brace active, but that is doubtful. And they could have noth Wheatley and Sanders inactive if they wish to keep active another OL)

I do think it would be a big deal if Thomas is inactive again. I just do not see that, but who knows.
The inactives you mention above seem about right to me. If Thomas

does not play today, he will be traded during the off-season. I wonder

if Thomas and Bodden have expressed their displeasure over the Pats

vanilla, lay back defense?

The inactives you mention above seem about right to me. If Thomas

does not play today, he will be traded during the off-season. I wonder

if Thomas and Bodden have expressed their displeasure over the Pats

vanilla, lay back defense?
Bodden was back in last week...he's on a 1 year deal..Thomas has a few years to go...so we shall see...THIS is a big game for him...

THE FIRST FOUR
Light, Morris, Taylor, Edelman

THE NEXT THREE
Ohrnberger, Brace, Wheatley (or Sanders if he can't go)

NUMBER EIGHT
Hopefully, Connelly or Simmons

Reiss hinting on the pre game he's been told Tate will be active and used in the passing game a little as well as in the return game. Adalius is active and starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes