Welcome to PatsFans.com

Who will the 8 be???

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Pats726, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

RB Chris Taylor, DLs Daryl Richard & Titus Adams S HD Jones....leaving 4....a TE (Smith)...2 O linemen (Britt & Connolly or Wendell and a LB....OR will Slater will go to IR....and they keep Crable, Banta-Cain AND Ninkovitch???? I really think people's thoughts of ONLY 8 O linemen is not happening...they will keep O'Callaghan..as they need a backup vet. Maybe others have thoughts??
  2. Jimke

Jimke Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

Crable is an accident waiting to happen. IR him if he has an ingrown toenail.

Work on his conditioning.
  3. AzPatsFan

AzPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +133 / 10 / -8

As a pure backup I like Britt better than O'Callaghan. Wesley can play BOTH LOT and ROT, while O'Calaghan is a a ROT only. But I agree as a ROT, O'Callaghan is better. Law-Firm scored the two TDs on the ground over power-blocking from Britt, et al, so he isn't too bad, there. When O'C was always reporting in as eligible, Britt was playing ROT.
  4. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

That is true...it's almost a toss up between the two...almost like Wendell and Connolly..where they will keep only 1 of the 2..
  5. MetalBleachers

MetalBleachers Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not sure Taylor makes it. They've got BJGE for practice/scout reps if needed. Does Richard get on the PS, or do they have enough DLs?
  6. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

That's CHRIS Taylor...not Fred..the one that got injured at the start of the 3rd Q...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.