PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Will Play Better - Brady or Big Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatekeeper

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I predict it will be Big Ben. Brady might end up with fancier stats, but as I've been saying here all week, Big Ben's will to win will be the determining factor in this game. He'll do whatever it takes to win the game.

Ben outplays Tom in this one.

okay .................

are you stupid, or just dumb?

I predict it will be Big Ben. Brady might end up with fancier stats, but as I've been saying here all week, Big Ben's will to win will be the determining factor in this game. He'll do whatever it takes to win the game.

I think this game may come down to turnovers. Brady has only thrown 5 picks all year. (luckily defenders have dropped a few the past few weeks)

I predict ~290 yds 3td/0 int's for Brady.
~215yds 1td/3ints for Big Ben.

I remember Brady in Pittsburgh saying "man they really hate us here"

He had a smile on his face as he said it. :eek:

Brady likes beating the Steelers :singing:

Don't believe me?

Tune in.

Big Ben's will to crack his skull also goes down as an alltime classic IQ move

Ben has almost as many sacks as Brady has TD's. nuff said

Dumbest question that i've ever heard in the entire universe.

Ben's gonna be missing a key weapon. Either Holmes wont play, or that guy suiting up in his jersey wont be the same guy Steelers fans are hoping to see. Brady's got all his weapons, he's at home, he wont have to deal with crowd noise, and Brady's 23-2 when the temperature is less than 40 degrees. I'll make the obvious pick here.

Um, Big Ben has the will to win? Wait a second. Tom Fantastic Brady is the best 4th quarter QB in the NFL. I'm pretty sure his 27 game winning drives proves he not only has the "will" to win, but the ability to win.

I'm trying to think of a dumber question but i just can't.

A close second is, what would you like to have for dinner, Steak or a Turd Sandwich?

Um, Big Ben has the will to win? Wait a second. Tom Fantastic Brady is the best 4th quarter QB in the NFL. I'm pretty sure his 27 game winning drives proves he not only has the "will" to win, but the ability to win.

Seriously man you just made me LMAO. Thanks for that post bro.

Last edited:
Ben will be better at being sh!t.

Yeah :rofl: Brady has never ever done that :rofl: ... not even for his 3 Super Bowl rings :rofl:

WTF is in the air over there. Tom & Ben are 2 very tough competitors, I don't think you can accuse either one of tanking or dogging it ... go back to moron school you idiot.

WOW... just WOW

nfl_a_roethlisberger_275.jpg

Big Ben's 'will to win' won't do him any good this time either...

Last edited:

So Ben has the will to win? Wow, didn't know that. I figured most starting QBs in the league were waiting for golf season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back