PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Will Not Be A Patriot Next Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he morphs into something I don't think he is, Kaczur could be a casualty. He's always had problems with speed rushers.

If Colvin and Stall renegotiate, they should be back.

Moss definitely stays, as does the other half of that package deal, (Tom) Brady.

Speaking of Bradys, Kyle could find himself supplanted next season at the TE spot. He did not look, uh, impressive last night, shall we say...

Corner needs to be addressed as well. I'm starting to think that, unless Samuel eases off on the money demands, they will simply let him walk.

And just an idle thought....look for Gutierrez to supplant Cassel as the #2 QB. A trade might be in the works...

Bruschi? Who knows? He's doubtless upset right now, pissed at the turn of events, but we'll have to see what the passage of time and the advent of July brings to the guy's thought processes.

Junior would apparently like to be back, and BB may ask him, but we'd have to see if he actually makes the final cut. We need new blood at LB...

Something is bound to happen with Gaffney/Jackson. I think one goes, the other stays.

Kelly Washington's not going anywhere, either.

And as my signature says...

I would love Seau to be back next year. I think that he retires however.

One or both of Bruschi and/or Seau retire. Asante is gone. Harrison may be back, but not starting.

Stallworth is gone. Moss might be gone, probably not.

Colvin gone.

Overall need to replace or upgrade 4 defensive starters. Need to upgrade the TE situation and the OL (first rounder??)

Serious offseason roster changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill