PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will New England play in Divisional round?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

who will NE play?

• Indianapolis

Votes: 79 64.2%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 25 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

New England Pride

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Now that the seeds are set, who will come into the razor in the Divisional round?

Note to mods, If this thread is redundant than move it, but my understanding was that the other thread was more of a discussion on the time slot. Thanks.

Assuming the game ends like it looks like it, I think Pittsburgh and Indy win next week with Indy coming to Foxboro.

The Baltimore Pittsburgh game will be interesting for sure, especially if Bell is out/limited, but I voted Indy as well.

Assuming the game ends like it looks like it, I think Pittsburgh and Indy win next week with Indy coming to Foxboro.

If that happens pats could have 7 sacks by half

I love the way things are shaping up right now.. Maybe.. Just maybe the bengals can get lucky and knock of Colts

If Ravens miraculously win then we get them. That is one match up I don't want. Other than that I don't really care.

If Ravens miraculously win then we get them. That is one match up I don't want. Other than that I don't really care.

What would be so maracous about the Ravens winning a divisional game? These things tend to be toss ups. Not to mention, Bell might be limited.

Pittsburgh winning set things up nice. Should be indy coming here.

I still don't get it. It will take a miracle for the Ravens to win next week, but they are the one team you don't want the Pats to face.

Personally, I don't care either way if the Pats draw them.

Just a reminder for those who've forgotten:

It's
[6] Ratbirds @ [3] Squealers
[5] Bungles @ [4] Ponies

If BAL wins, they automatically come to Foxboro. If PIT wins, they go to Denver and the Pats get the winner of IND-CIN.

I still don't get it. It will take a miracle for the Ravens to win next week, but they are the one team you don't want the Pats to face.

Personally, I don't care either way if the Pats draw them.

I disagree. Regardless of Flacco's abilities, New England's defense is vastly improved over those past games. Baltimore doesn't have near the troubling defense that IT used to have. Plus, the accumulating wear & tear of the season, and now another playoff game, will still have it's effects on them, including having to travel to Gillette.

Could Baltimore win against New England at Gillette? Sure, but I don't see it happening this year.

It is funny, but a majority of the fans of both New England and Denver don't want the winner of the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game. Although, I think Denver's fans have a legitimate reason for concern.

Just a reminder for those who've forgotten:

It's
[6] Ratbirds @ [3] Squealers
[5] Bungles @ [4] Ponies

If BAL wins, they automatically come to Foxboro. If PIT wins, they go to Denver and the Pats get the winner of IND-CIN.

Thank you. I've been trying to figure out with the Pitt win who had the higher seed. IND-CIN winner is a good matchup IMO, not that I'm a scared of those ratbirds.

It is funny, but a majority of the fans of both New England and Denver don't want the winner of the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game. Although, I think Denver's fans have a legitimate reason for concern.

Pitt could go into Denver and beat them.

Would rather play Indy than Cinci, the way Cinci looked against the Broncos...

Thinking this always seems to come back and bite me in the ass, but it does seem like things worked out favorably for the Pats. I'm really not too frightened by any of these three teams. I know that some are nervous about Balt (although I don't see it), but it looks as if they may be handled Pitt. And then the two other teams that this board was worrying about, Pitt and Denver, seem to be heading for a collision course.

All conjecture, of course, but I couldn't have hoped for it to be better, personally.

It's because both teams have proven playoff winners at QB and SB winning head coaches. Same can't be said for Indy and Cincy.

Baltimore comes to town. Should be quite the battle. Hopefully the oline gets it's **** together, and Hightower is ready to go. Otherwise things could get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes