PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will lead the team in rushing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Evans or Eckel are talented runners.... They are decent at best, and unless Maroney Faulk and Morris are hurt, they won't be getting the bulk of any carries. That would be bad for us!

How do you know we will be "leading" all the time. How long you been a fan, couple years?

Hockey puck,

Question my fanhood? I cheered for Flutie. (He was better than Eason.)

I saw Grogan sit on his helmet away from everyone as Owens or even Cavanaugh, went in.

Now donkey, Please tell us why you are a fricken' god who decides who is a "real" fan.

(Yes Mods, I'm ticked off at that moron for questioning me like he is the only "true" fan ever. In fact I challenge him to a duel -- fencing rods at twenty paces. [Note: fencing rods are not long enough for twenty paces.]

Hockey puck,

Question my fanhood? I cheered for Flutie. (He was better than Eason.)

I saw Grogan sit on his helmet away from everyone as Owens or even Cavanaugh, went in.

Now donkey, Please tell us why you are a fricken' god who decides who is a "real" fan.

(Yes Mods, I'm ticked off at that moron for questioning me like he is the only "true" fan ever. In fact I challenge him to a duel -- fencing rods at twenty paces. [Note: fencing rods are not long enough for twenty paces.]

I don't know whats more amusing, that rediculous post, or your statement that Evans or Eck might lead the team in rushing. I would think being a fan of the pats for as long as you say you have, you would have more sense. Evans and Eckal are decent players AT BEST. Why in the world would they have more yards than Maroney, Morris or Faulk?

I simply asked if you have been watching the pats for a short period of time, I was a bit confused really. Evans or Eck leading the team in rushing? Or your statement that we would ALWAYS be ahead in games. Both are pretty rediculous IMO...

Last edited:
I think Maroney turned a corner at the end of last season. He was hitting the hole more decisively and with more explosion and it paid off with over 100 yard performances in 4 of his last six games. Maroney will lead the team in rushing barring injuries next season.

He has the potential of rivalling Corey Dillon's performance in 2004 if he can stay healthy since everyone will be out to stop Brady, Moss, and Welker and rarely put 8 in the box (maybe not even 7 in the box a lot).

I like your approach

Tom Brady........just kidding. Maroney

Maroney I think is ready for a big year

Last edited:
Barring injury, Maroney will be the leading rusher hands down.. Morris second.

I don't know whats more amusing, that rediculous post, or your statement that Evans or Eck might lead the team in rushing. I would think being a fan of the pats for as long as you say you have, you would have more sense. Evans and Eckal are decent players AT BEST. Why in the world would they have more yards than Maroney, Morris or Faulk?

I simply asked if you have been watching the pats for a short period of time, I was a bit confused really. Evans or Eck leading the team in rushing? Or your statement that we would ALWAYS be ahead in games. Both are pretty rediculous IMO...

asshat,

1. Learn to spell.
2. Decide who are "real" fans to your 5 year old hearts content.

My fault for reading your idiocy.

Read your own insulting post if you don't know why I'm ignoring you.

asshat,

1. Learn to spell.
2. Decide who are "real" fans to your 5 year old hearts content.

My fault for reading your idiocy.

Read your own insulting post if you don't know why I'm ignoring you.

1.) One who attacks spelling or grammer, has lost the argument. Whats next, you tell me I'm a poo-poo head :rolleyes:

2.) The only idocy that is occuring, is you suggesting that Eck or Evans have a chance to lead the team in rushing.

3.) The fact that you are getting so upset about your fanhood, leads me to believe you are insecure about it. My post was not that insulting, I think you need to relax a little. I have had season tickets for close to 2 decades, please....

4.) Your recent post ignored the fact that you said Evans or Eck could lead the team in rushing, and that we would lead games ALL the time, haha.

Last edited:
Frankly, I'd prefer this team to rush more and rely on the pass a little less this year. Losing Morris changed the dynamic of the offense once he went down. Run more!!

Why change the highest scoring offense in NFL history? What 'dynamic' got changed? We scored more points than any other team in the NFL AND had a minimal amount of tunrovers. What else matters?

Why change the highest scoring offense in NFL history? What 'dynamic' got changed? We scored more points than any other team in the NFL AND had a minimal amount of tunrovers. What else matters?

3 minutes of game 19. That's what all this sort of thing is about.

Eckel and Evans are good short yardage, first and goal at the 1, backs. Maroney will defnitely lead the team in rushing although I hope Morris is healthy for the entire year because I really liked what I saw from him before he went down last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes