PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will have the worse career as a QB: JaMarcus Russell or Tim Tebow?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Worse QB: Tebow or Russell?

• Tim Tebow

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • JaMarcus Russell

Votes: 56 98.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has 88 TDs to 16 INTs, the same as Sam Bradford, I think he can throw a little better than you're giving him credit for.

We shall see shortly, won't we........

We shall see shortly, won't we........

Yes, but I wonder if the impression that 'he can't throw' is due to his throws looking relatively unpleasant.

dumbest question on this board, clearly biased, go somewhere else

Russell has surpassed Ryan Leaf as the biggest bust of all time, so no.

Where Jamarcus wins this contest is the lovely assortment of expensive jewelry he was able to buy by stealing boatloads of money from Uncle Al for a job he was supposed to do....play as an actual Pro QB

nfl-draft-party-fat-joe-jamarcus-russell.jpg

Speaking of the Raiders ...Is there a possibility that Al could try and draft Tebow in round 1? - remember Hayward Bey as #7 last year...nothing is impossible in Raiduz country

Last edited:
If Tebow doesn't play a snap at QB (or even minimal snaps), I would say Russell would then have had a better QB career.

Given that Oakland could arguably have fared better by not using a quarterback at all than by using Russell, I'm not sure that's true. . . . :eek:

Jamarcus should be the NFL Ambassador to China.

He's got more chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

He has 88 TDs to 16 INTs, the same as Sam Bradford, I think he can throw a little better than you're giving him credit for.

One of the most impressive college careers ever. And I'm pretty sure he is not going to get crushed coming out of the pocket if the play is designed right. Did anyone watch a Florida game over the last few years? As soon or if rather, he steps on the field for any team he would be one of the best scrambling QB's right away. He's got great vision for finding the holes.

I'm not promoting him as the Patriots first round pick.{I'd be dissapointed if that happened}I just think he does add value to a team if trained and used right. I think he will be a lot better than Pat White and if taken in the 2nd round will be a much higher value as well.

Speaking of the Raiders ...Is there a possibility that Al could try and draft Tebow in round 1? - remember Hayward Bey as #7 last year...nothing is impossible in Raiduz country

This would be interesting, if Davis grabs Tebow because of his combine numbers hoping him to turn the franchise around, immediately throws him in as QB where he proceeds to suck, and then gets bored with him and trades him to us next year in exchange for a 7th.

The other possibility is we trade #22 to Jacksonville in exchange for a ton of picks.

This would be interesting, if Davis grabs Tebow because of his combine numbers hoping him to turn the franchise around, immediately throws him in as QB where he proceeds to suck, and then gets bored with him and trades him to us next year in exchange for a 7th.

I don't get it. If the rookie QB he drafted too high struggles, shouldn't he just fire the coach?

;)

I don't get it. If the rookie QB he drafted too high struggles, shouldn't he just fire the coach?

;)

He'd fire the coach anyway:D but he'd also get a 7th, I mean just look at Edelman, imagine the talent Davis could pick up with that 7th;)

Have we ever seen this lopsided of a vote?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back