PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will get the game ball against the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patters

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Which one person do you think will do the most to help the Pats win?

McDaniels. Really, I have a hunch.

Have to agree with you for a change, look for an O breakout game, no reason to believe differently 101 points in the last 3 games.

I want a WIN first. Don't care if we blow them away or win by a point. Just a W.

Slowly starting to get nervous as the game day nears but three more days seems a torture living in NYC and hearing all local fans/radio about how great the Jets are and how awesome Mangini is.

I think the NY Daily Post has it "Man-Genius vs. Mad-Genius". Couldn't help but smile. Hope that BB and the Pats are quite mad thinking about the last defeat.

Wish the game is tonight...

How about win the game first before starting threads like this. For god sakes the teams players havent even entered the locker rooms yet.

McDaniels. Really, I have a hunch.

NEM,
I know this is the new Improved NEM,but if you're suddenly liking McDaniels.
You're scaring me man:p
Hope your hunch is right though:D

this reminds me of the threads before the Miami game that asked how many points we would clobber them by. i don't care who gets the goshdarn game ball, i just want to get a win on Sunday.

This thread is BAD KARMA!!!!! DELETE<DELETE<DELETE!!!!

this reminds me of the threads before the Miami game that asked how many points we would clobber them by. i don't care who gets the goshdarn game ball, i just want to get a win on Sunday.

Or when the Rams were pronouncing themselves a dynasty before the 2001 Super Bowl.

All the talk on WEEI was about the next opponent today. I'd expect that Mangini is probably reminding his players about a team that no one gave a chance in the playoffs who won the Super Bowl.

How ironic if the Jets remember that lesson better than we do.

While fans might be looking past the Jets I doubt the coach and the players are.

More importantly, who will get the wrestling belt? My vote goes to Seymour, it's the play-offs, baby!:D

Brady ... I mean come on ... being comapred to Noodle ... that's an insult.

Ty Warren will be defensive POTG.

What is the over/under for the game time left before Matt Cassell comes in and mops up.

Better yet ... Testaverde comes in and mops up .... :rofl: classic if it happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey