PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will/did you root for??

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a season ticket holder of the Arizona Cardinals, I guess that makes them my "second favorite team" -- to the extent such a concept even exists. But it would be a happy thing for Arizona, which is reason enough for me to root for them.

As for who I've been rooting for in the prior rounds, exactly four things had to happen for me to be entitled to my seats for the NFC championship game:

1) Eagles win on the road agains the Vikings. Check.

2) Cardinals beat Falcons. Check.

3) Eagles beat Giants on road. Check.

4) Cardinals beat Panthers on road. Check.

Worked out pretty well!

Last edited:
As my forum name indicates, I am from and living in PA so I am hearing alot of crap about the Eagles and Steelers all over my local news - It sucks

I HATE the Steelers with a passion although I think Roethlisberger is a pretty good guy - I still dont want a PA SB because that would mean the Rooney family could win #6

I think McNabb deserves a SB victory more than any QB left as he has been under fire all these years with Philly fans asking for his head on a platter but yet has sent his team to the NFC title game 5 times - Plus the tears rolling down on Dawkins face after the Giants game shows you what a big heart and love for the game that guy has and he is a true leader on that team and a great Safety as well - Many deserving guys on that team including Reid who is one of the best head coaches in the league

GO EAGLES!!!!!

For those of you wondering about the Cards resurgence in the playoffs, someone on the DCMB posted this today. I found this interesting...

Everyone keeps saying you can't motivate today players? Well after Arizona was destroyed by the Patriots in the next to last game of the season ?Weisenhunt? held a closed door meeting and told the team they played like "X##%" and practice is tommorrow! Anybody not showing hard in practice WILL be one of the 8 on the inactive list for the playoffs reguardless who it may be. And as they say the rest is history.

Now thats a coach I could love!!! Wade probably said,ah shoot fellows turn down the music and lets play a little better next time,ok, fellows....?They only got 44 on us when they should of gotten 50.......and that means something........

I want to see a Ravens and Eagles Super Bowl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back