Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Ravens vs Pitt

I like the ravens....just love their defense

Eagles vs. Cards

Cardinals no questions asked...

LAST WEEK:

Eagles or Giants...

I hate to admit this but I was rooting for the Eagles... I couldn't believe it!! I lived in philly for two years and wanted to kick every philly sports fan in the balls. They are easily more obnoxious than boston or NY fans.

Anyways, I just couldn't bring myself to root for the giants after last year. I would rather have a Catheter shoved up my **** than root for Eli Manning.

I know this comes a bit late but I wanted to hear opinions on who patsfans hate more?

Ravens...i love D as well

im fine as long as the steelers lose

Ravens all the way.

I have a Steelers house-mate...cant give him the satisfaction of having his team win the SB

Cardinals all the way! Perfect end to an effed-up season.

Ravens vs Pitt

Eagles vs. Cards

LAST WEEK:

Eagles or Giants...

I hate to admit this but I was rooting for the Eagles... I couldn't believe it!! I lived in philly for two years and wanted to kick every philly sports fan in the balls. They are easily more obnoxious than boston or NY fans.

Anyways, I just couldn't bring myself to root for the giants after last year. I would rather have a Catheter shoved up my **** than root for Eli Manning.

I know this comes a bit late but I wanted to hear opinions on who patsfans hate more?

Why hate to admit......I am so glad the Giants lost I could not deal with another year of them on top and now we get to yell fluke at every Giants fan that gave us crap last year.

I haven't been routing for anyone as much as routing against the Giants, Colts, and Steelers.

I guess I am routing for the Cards out of default as I really hate the Steelers, Philly fans suck, and I can't stand all the antics of the Ravens.

For the Cards because no-one will care and I mean no-one. The season will be a lost season and people will have to keeping looking up who won the SB in 2009 because no-one will remember!

Last edited:
Anyone but the steelers. Guess I could root for philly since I'm living here now but the thought of another parade is a nightmare. The city was so filthy after the world-series parade. But you know it might happen.

The first year I was in Boston, the Sox broke their curse and the Pats won number 2.

All birds: Ravens vs. Cards, with Warner pulling out a late-FG drive for the win.

Too bad Philly will win.

My heart says:

1) Cards
2) Eagles
3) Ravens
4) Steelers

As far as being logical goes, I could live with any non-Steeler outcome. Still two opportunities to take them out, and the sooner it happens (if at all) the happier I'll be. Otherwise it'll just be another half-year sports news blackout, draft excepted (this actually worked out extremely well for me last time).

Last edited:
Of the teams that are left...in this order

Eagles - only cuz I think McNabb and Westbrook deserve a SB ring.
Ravens - You gotta respect that defense
Cards - If they win it's a joke (especially after what our Pats did to them)
but it's better that having the Steelers fans gloating because
they would have the SB wins record

Pittsburgh - see above, this would be the worst case scenario if they won.

I was so glad to see the Eagles smack the Giants (I hate all NY teams LOL).
and I was glad that the Steelers exposed the Chargers for the frauds they really are. They had no business being in the playoffs with that record.

I'm watching the games and booing all teams still playing! Much like the NFL offices must be doing without their "binky Manning boys"!

Last edited:
Cards - If they win it's a joke (especially after what our Pats did to them)

Quite the contrary! I would see a Cards championship as a Patriots win-by-proxy, and expect the same thought would at the very least linger in the subconscious of the more honest NFL followers, gnawing at them. :D

I'm watching the games and booing all teams still playing! Much like the NFL ofiices must be doing without their "binky Manning boys"!

I know the odds are astronomical, but my dream would be a double or triple SB overtime. Those bastards would be too tired to reach the podium! :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't see a "None of the above" option,
So.

Steelers - no way I could ever root for them. But, we can hope that the Steelers are true to their history of losing the AFCCG @ home. :D

Ravens- no way I could ever root for a team that was stolen from another city by a greedy moronic owner. How in the h3ll can an owner sell out an 80K seat stadium every game for years and still be broke. He got a sweetheart deal from Baltimore and no rent and he still couldn't balance the books and had to sell partial ownership to some dotcom guy. If I see that spastic Lewis do his chickendance one more time, I think I will puke. BTW, that is the reason I hate the Colts and always have since the early 80's.

Cards - See above on greedy moronic owner moving the franchise. Heck he pitched it to Baltimore before he moved to Arizona. After this year, the Cards will go back to their cellar dwelling ways.

Eagles - number one fan Arlen Spector.

Sorry, can't we just skip the post season and move on to the draft?

WC Round

Falcons vs. Cards - Falcons b/c of their overachieving season w/ a rookie QB/HC

Colts vs. Chargers - A big Manning fan

Ravens vs. Dolphins - Was rooting for Parcells/Sparano b/c the more success the former Jethro guys have, the more it'll stick it into Jerrah's behind/ego

Eagles vs. Vikings - Can NEVER root for Philly

Divisional Round

Ravens vs. Titans - The Ravens with a rookie QB/HC have been a great story this year. As much as I hate the Eagles, it's also good to see Andy Reid's former assistants have alot of success-not only Harbaugh here, but Childress, Spanguola, Rivera, and Frasier elsewhere

Cardinals vs. Panthers - I've always admired the Panthers under Fox b/c they always play with alot of passion and heart, regardless of their talents. Dunno what happened in this game with them though

Eagles vs. Giants - Like I said above, can NEVER for Philly under ANY circumstances. B/w them and the Redskins, I'll root for the latter 10/10 times

Chargers vs. Steelers - Would have been a great opportunity for Norval to stick it into Jethro's behind and ego with yet another playoff win

NFCCG/AFCCG

Eagles vs. Cardinals - The Cardinals have been a really good feel-good story this postseason. What was once a mediocre team in a very, very bad division has really risen to the occasion in the playoffs. Their 2 wins were no fluke at all. This is EXCELLENT coaching at work

Ravens vs. Steelers - Hey, I like both teams. Whoever wins I won't be mad at all

As for who'll represent/win the Super Bowl? I do know one thing-expect the unexpected, as we've seen this postseason, which is why I'm not betting on anyone.

Ravens, as I've rooted for them since the beginning of the playoffs and love watching their D. Respect the Steelers though, and they are not a bad champ.

Cardinals, but I have no problem with Philly winning. Not sure why people hate philly fans so much, as they are no different than Boston and NY fans (passionate fan bases with some attitude). Whenever I'm in philly (which is often), they root hard for their teams, but I've never gotten crap for being a pats/red sox fan.

Ravens vs Pitt

Eagles vs. Cards

Same same.

Though, it doesn't really matter to me. Indy, NYJ and NYG are NOT in the SB and that is all that matters. I'd rather Pitt didn't win the SB, but of all the teams in the playoffs, Pitt is the only one that beat us soundly.

In the end, I can see an all Penn SB....which is heads and tails better than an all NY SB

:)

Cardinals all the way! Perfect end to an effed-up season.

...:yeahthat:... AZ winning it all would be a perfect ending to this one.

Football-wise I love watching the Ravens D plus they've got a good enough offense to win games. Their defense more than makes up for any offensive shortcomings. They make me ill:mad: Go AZ

I'm not a fan or a hater of any of these teams. I really don't care right now who wins. Usually with these types of games I wait until the game starts then start cheering one team or the other for no real reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes