Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Jason Vega (cfl)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UDFA

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobsons got virtually no competition at the outside spot unless you count Jones/Edelman but they aren't true outside receivers. It has got to be him for our team to take the next step.

What B2M said unless we pick up or trade for a good veteran receiver. I don't count Jones, Edelman or Jenkins as two of the three probably don't make the team. Dobson will catch 50 just by being on the field with Brady. Any other contributor will be on special teams. I do hope Armstead gives Dobson a run for his money. But I picked Dobson because I think he'll get the most playing time and opportunity to contribute.

If your assessment is correct. We should sign Lloyd anytime now.

What B2M said unless we pick up or trade for a good veteran receiver. I don't count Jones, Edelman or Jenkins as two of the three probably don't make the team. Dobson will catch 50 just by being on the field with Brady. Any other contributor will be on special teams. I do hope Armstead gives Dobson a run for his money. But I picked Dobson because I think he'll get the most playing time and opportunity to contribute.

If your assessment is correct. We should sign Lloyd anytime now.

Lloyd probably hates us for cutting him due to a bonus when he already took a sort of discounted deal. Then again it may not have been discounted and no one wanted him then or now. I'm not counting on him coming back, seems like everyone wanted to part ways.

I agree.

I was responding to borisman who suggested that Dobson was our #2 and would have 50 receptions, and that 2 of the rest would be cut: Edelman, Jones and jenkins.

If that were the situation, I would sign Lloyd. I don't think that his situation is right.

Lloyd probably hates us for cutting him due to a bonus when he already took a sort of discounted deal. Then again it may not have been discounted and no one wanted him then or now. I'm not counting on him coming back, seems like everyone wanted to part ways.

Armstead! That guy is a manimal.

Something about Ryan just leads me to believe he'll have a McCourty type rookie season. Guy has a great motor and decent football IQ from what I've heard.

Should grab 2 INTs, 30-something tackles while playing sparingly throughout the season. Big playoffs though.

Did this last year. Pretty sure most votes went to Hightower, with Chandler being a close second. Do remember Dennard getting some votes too

I went with Dennard last year.

This year I'm going with Dobson - partly out of hope - but also because it's a clear opportunity for him more or less as #1 in the deep threat depth chart whereas other rookies are lucky to see the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes