PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Will Be the Next Patriot in the HOF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxPlaya

On the Roster
Reaction score
It's safe to say that Bruce Armstrong and Drew Bledsoe are in the Hall of Pretty Good.

How about Stanley Morgan?

Among the current generation, the first HOF-caliber player to retire will be Ty Law. Again, Hall of Pretty Good.

Junior Seau and Randy Moss are obvious, but he's not really a Patriot for his career.

If I had to predict, the next one who played a majority of his career in New England will be Richard Seymour, assuming he turns it around pretty soon.

Curtis Martin is a lock, though his tenure with the Pats was short.

Ditto Corey Dillon.

I don't think Bledsoe will make it.

Curtis Martin is a lock, though his tenure with the Pats was short.

Ditto Corey Dillon.

I've actually seen more questions regarding Dillon's worthiness than I have people proclaiming his greatness. I think he's deserving for several reasons, chief among them he was a Patriot :D , but also because he produced big time numbers for wretched Bengals teams, on offenses where he was the only threat, and was great. I also think (and thought then) that he was the best running back in the league in '04. I think he'll make it in but it will take him a couple shots.

I think Stanley Morgan is the only True Patriot that has a chance

Or Ray Clayborn

Martin will go in as a Jet, just like Haynes went in as a Raider..

Ben Coates might have a shot...

If Phil Simms , is not in the hall of fame

then Bledsoe wont sniff the hall of fame..

The guy operating the video camera. Sounds like he's been your MVP for several years, and played an instrumental part of at least one Super Bowl victory.

no we promoted him to commish

The Bills proved you can lose 4 consecutive Super Bowls and still get in the the Hall, so I have faith the Pats will have more enshrined from their earlier teams...STANLEY MORGAN.

It's safe to say that Bruce Armstrong and Drew Bledsoe are in the Hall of Pretty Good.

How about Stanley Morgan?

Among the current generation, the first HOF-caliber player to retire will be Ty Law. Again, Hall of Pretty Good.

Junior Seau and Randy Moss are obvious, but he's not really a Patriot for his career.

If I had to predict, the next one who played a majority of his career in New England will be Richard Seymour, assuming he turns it around pretty soon.
seau is the next because when a player goes into the HOF they go in representing ALL teams played for

seau will be going in as a charger dolphin and pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back