• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's down to two, folks: Detroit and Cincinnati.

And remember--they don't play one another. . . . :D

Come to think of it, though, here are their schedules for the next four weeks:

Cincinnati Bungles:
7 vs. PIT
8 @HOU
9 vs. JAX
10 vs. BYE

Detroit Kittens:
7 @HOU
8 v. WAS
9 @CHI
10 vs. JAX

Last edited:
Cincinnati will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Detroit. They may go 0-16.

Detroit. They may go 0-16.

If it wasn't for a very questionable call by the refs today... the Bengals would be the last winless team. The Vikings are VERY lucky to have won that game too. Very lucky.

Detroit!

Their fans will be wishing for Kitna to come back! He isn't amazing, but he doesn't run out of bounds in the endzone! ;)

Both teams survived another week.

Palmer likely out for the year.

If one of them does go winless are we gonna have to hear from some washed up '76 Buc comparing seasons every 5 mins like we did from Mercury Morris?

i think the question is, which one will go winless?Detroit hasnt lost by a significant amount, they lost close games. I dont think anyone will repeat the late 70's Bucs...

I bet u a winless team will even pay just to win atleast one game...

i think the question is, which one will go winless?Detroit hasnt lost by a significant amount, they lost close games. I dont think anyone will repeat the late 70's Bucs...

They've been outscored 97-187 (90 points) in 6 games.

They're losing by an average of 15 points a game. Here is how 5 out of their 6 games have started this year.

Game 1
Falcons: 21
Lions: 0

Game 2
Packers: 21

Game 3
49ers: 21
Lions: 3

Game 4
Bears: 34

Game 6
Texans: 21

Defense
Yards: 418.7 (32nd)

Last edited:
Just look at what lucky son of a beeches the Texans are - Can you think of easier back to back opponents?

The Texans may leapfrog over the Colts soon with those types of challenges

Gotta say the Lions. Outside of Johnson, they don't have one superstar player on the team, and their defense is a sieve that allows points in bunches, I can't see a way in which the Lions get a win.

Just look at what lucky son of a beeches the Texans are - Can you think of easier back to back opponents?

The Texans may leapfrog over the Colts soon with those types of challenges

Very good chance they have the same record by Tuesday.

The Lions were 4-0 in preseason - If Preseason were the regular season the Lions would be Tampa Bound :)

I watched most of the first half of the Lions game against Atlanta. At one point, I actually had to remind myself that I was watching a regular season game. Their D was quite amazing in its awfulness. Shame, cos I have a soft spot for the Lions. I really can see them going 0-16.

i would love to see them win the same week then go 1-15 :D

I hope that one of these teams can help make my dream come true and that is to have a team go 0-16 it would be great. GO Lions lose them all!

After going to the Steelers/Bengals game last week (company seats - I'd never pay to see these guys), I have to go with the Bungals. It was the weirdest game I've ever experienced. At least half the seats were filled with Steelers fans at game time and by the end of the game it was probably 90%, as most of the Bengals fans were long gone.

People (Bengals fans) were so down at how bad the team played, it was more laughing than crying. For the first time ever that I've seen, in a pro game, it was a 4th and 11 punt and it did not reach the first down marker. Straight up - straight down. That's when the laughter started. :rofl:
I was in the wine and cheese seats, so it was pretty tame during the game. Outside afterwards it was a different story. Saw three fights walking back to the car, one of which was girl on girl :cool:

This team has a real chance at 0-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots