PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will be Edward R. Murrow to stand up to a witchhunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said on another thread...SANITY and common sense do NOT APPLY here..it MIGHT seem that is logical..but with the media idiots and the witch hunt Patriot haters...all is off teh table..my thought?? A whole rebellion against Roger the dodger.. and make him pay BIG TIME!! Kraft should get his lawyers out and direct the punch right at him..the NFL has not won ANY lawsuit..ask Big and old Al..make him spend a ton of NFL money defending his BS actions and maybe the others will get wise and get his behind OUT of the league..as MANY have said BB and Kraft took one for the NFL...but NO MORE!!

You are right....I am sure the Salem Witch hunt and subsequent trials made sense at the time....so too with the Spanish Inquisition I am sure......The actions by ESPN, SPhincter, and the media on this issue....falls into that manic, rabid, and downright INSANE category.....I think if anything further comes of this.....Kraft will have to take off the gloves and start playing an eye for an eye.........Firstly, I would bring up the Miami video....I am sure the Pats have alot of other evidence used against them as well....that they really didn't want to have to bring out in the open......we shall see......But, I agree with the mindset that says that this is not over.......The media (ESPN....who I will never watch again and will trash any chance I get.......and Sphincter are going to continue to ride this train out)......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes