PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was your MVP of the Jets game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then why didn't he do it in the 5 warmer games the Pats have played so far?

It was not only the temperature; the air molecules around the Meadowlands have a high sewage content whichs adds to the aerodynamic lift.

Or maybe it was Flubber

Great picks. It was a team victory. Honorable game balls to those not named include Welker, Mankins, Mayo, , Meriweather, Tedy and Thomas .

And let's not forget the QB, who under great pressure in his first start in 8 years, played a solid game. Remember how many on this board insisted that he be cut? With experience and growing confidence, he'll only get better

Ok, then why didn't he do it in the 5 warmer games the Pats have played so far?

I'm just trying to explain why we don't see it in December/January, not why he isn't doing it in August/September. :)

It was not only the temperature; the air molecules around the Meadowlands have a high sewage content whichs adds to the aerodynamic lift.

Or maybe it was Flubber

:rofl: :rofl:

cassel . Didnt do anything stupid and completed all the passes he needed to. Especially after watching tavaris jackson earlier cassel clearly made the most +ve impact since it was the big unknown.

I'm just trying to explain why we don't see it in December/January, not why he isn't doing it in August/September. :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Humidity needs to be taken into account also. Humid air is thicker with more molecules leading to more resistance. Hot and dry is not common in New England, but that was probably the conditions at Giants Stadium.

cassel . Didnt do anything stupid and completed all the passes he needed to. Especially after watching tavaris jackson earlier cassel clearly made the most +ve impact since it was the big unknown.

I'd agree with that. He did his job pretty well in his first NFL start.

Ben Graham

Check out the starting point for each team's drives:
Pats: NE21, NYJ48, NE27, NYJ48; NE21, NYJ31, NYJ39, NE20, NYJ47
Jets: NYJ20, NYJ20, NYJ20, NYJ20, NYJ25; NYJ23, NYJ20, NYJ20, NYJ20

The Pats average start was at the 42; the Jets on their 21.

I think this was a big key to the win, so I'd say it should be a defensive player (Seymour) with a special teams player (Gostkowski) as runner-up.

Faulk - Kept the chains moving and the clock running

Cassel for me.

"What will the pats do without Brady"
The same as any other NFL team where their starter goes down for the season bring in the back up that knows the plays and get him to do his job maybe not as well as the starter thats why he isn't the starter but he's there for a reason!

"Your beloved pats will loose to Farve tonight without brady"
Really the jets sucked without Farve and with him what happens if he gets injured jets fans?

"You guys are screwed now without a qb"
We have a qb who our coaches trust.

"He hasn't started in years"
Doesn't mean he has played tho and thats what counts arron rodger had never started a game in a few years no one seemed worried then.

Thats why it's cassel for me he defied what everyone was saying about him.

The Dline

specifically Seymour. Playing like a man possessed. Has anyone noticed he doenst have as big of a gut this year?

3 way tie, Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, the immovable objects.

Humidity needs to be taken into account also. Humid air is thicker with more molecules leading to more resistance. Hot and dry is not common in New England, but that was probably the conditions at Giants Stadium.

Warning: chemistry major at work.

No. Avogadro's law says that, at constant temperature and pressure, equal volumes of gas contain equal number of molecules. Water molecules actually have less mass than the average air molecule, so humid air is actually less dense than dry air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back