PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was your first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Plunkett........but I really wanted a Mini Mack Herron.

Last edited:
Actually, my first jersey was a Jeff George Falcons jersey. I had ordered an authentic Bledsoe jersey, but it was on backorder. The George jersey I got at the mall for like $10 (ahhh, back in the day when anyone could make a football jersey and they weren't price locked at $80).

He was a huge d bag, but I loved watching Jeff George operate June Jones' Run and Shoot in Atlanta. It was a thing of beauty.

Greetings,
Actually my first NFL jersey was Jerome Bettis in 1998, my favorite running back at the time. I wanted to be one when I was a young kid then.
Celticboy04

My cousin ...........

I've seen a picture of me wearing a #32 jersey (little kid one) which would have been Andy Johnson at the time...though I think it actually was just a generic jersey and not really for AJ.

First jersey I remember getting was Stanley Morgan when I was in high school. Not only was he the man in my formative football years (late 70's/early 80's) but I graduated in '86 so the number worked too.

It was either a Slade or McGinest jersey. Can't remember which one I got first.

Home Craig James jersey. I left it behind when I moved out of my parents' house. I think it was sold at a garage sale:mad:

Last edited:
Drew Bledsoe

nat-251.gif

Drew Bledsoe # 11 - white one

Brady home and away :) Also got a Dillion jersey I play squash in :)

Grogan. A buddy who always got the newest and hottest thing gave it to me in H.S. when Tony Eason became the QB and said he wanted to wear the starter's jersey and no longer needed the Grogan one. I still shed a tear once n while when I think of that old friend.:(

Last edited:
Dr. Bill! #67

Tom Brady. I just got it as a gift. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back