PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was that player laughing last weekend on sidelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Something just occured to me...I was wondering if anyone who was watching the game last sunday night knew who was the player that was laughing and smiling when we were down 17-0 and was seen just as the game was going to commercial...If anyone knows let me know...Whoever He is like Porter of Oakland should be cut or suspended-thats no laughing matter...Especially in front of our fans... After reconsidering,As far as Porter is concerned maybe he should be allowed to laugh..Calling the Raiders an NFL calibur team is a joke-they will go 0-16 and every games replay should be on the Comedy Channel,not the NFL Network...They will get pummeled by the Browns..Yes the Browns,I said it!

That was LG Logan Mankins.........I saw that too.

MrTibbs said:
That was LG Logan Mankins.........I saw that too.
Important lineman or not,He should have more respect for our team by the FO letting him sit out and without pay for showing lack of concern for this team..Thats inexcusable and when you are on National TV it looks even worse..Thanks for letting me know,It was killing me not knowing - Players like that who don't care about the current nature of his team will show in his play eventually,especially if losses start occuring more frequently

Basically if he isn't acting like his mother died every moment of the game that means he's not giving full effort on the field, right?

much ado about nothing

i remember deion branch beaming his busted-up grill last year after he dropped a critical pass in the denver game.... hopefully LM isnt gonna turn out like that scumbag.

This is the sidelines of an NFL game where you are down 17-0 - Your QB who you are supposed to protect and who is the best in the game is down and out and has no time to throw and down 17-0 and you are laughing & not a big deal? That is a stupid A** statement, You mean if he was standing next to Belichick doing it Bill wouldn't slap the smile off his face? - A real NFL game is serious Business and they are getting paid well,If you are losing big,save your fun times and laughter -for watching the Comedy Channel-not in ever in a game,especially shown live on national TV - If I was coach I would have been like Sean Payton of the Saints & wringed the guys neck...For those of you who disagree I guess if we go to the Super Bowl and are down 24-0 in the 3rd quarter and Mankins is doing the Macarena Dance that is O.K? Stupid A** replies to my post - If you are down on the scoreboard and aren't playing good enough you damn well better be acting as if your momma just died or find another job cause you ain't taking winning seriously. Even when I was just a young kid in High School playing on my team as ILB,never did I joke or laugh when losing..I was PO'd till the next game when I laid a licking on a poor sop RB-Then it was time to have a bit of fun,even for that short moment
AH The Good Ol Days! - Undefeated & State Champs in 1983

Last edited:
PATRIOT64 said:
Even when I was just a young kid in High School playing on my team as ILB,never did I joke or laugh when losing..I was PO'd till the next game when I laid a licking on a poor sop RB-Then it was time to have a bit of fun,even for that short moment
AH The Good Ol Days! - Undefeated & State Champs in 1983

http://home.nikocity.de/nomaam/Albundy/al065b.jpg

Hey, Al, how's Peg and the kids? Are Kelly and Bud getting along better?

shmessy said:
Hey, Al, how's Peg and the kids? Are Kelly and Bud getting along better?
Funny dude - Just funny HA-HA

PatsWorldChamps said:
i remember deion branch beaming his busted-up grill last year after he dropped a critical pass in the denver game.... hopefully LM isnt gonna turn out like that scumbag.
actually I rememnber deion branch crying in that denver game, but I forgot he was never googd fo r the pats.

PATRIOT64 said:
Important lineman or not,He should have more respect for our team by the FO letting him sit out and without pay for showing lack of concern for this team..Thats inexcusable and when you are on National TV it looks even worse..Thanks for letting me know,It was killing me not knowing - Players like that who don't care about the current nature of his team will show in his play eventually,especially if losses start occuring more frequently

Who was that player who is supposedly best in the game and makes more than anyone on the team who was moping around acting like his mother DID die instead of getting his team fired up to play better?
Mr. 64, just put the Denver game out of your mind. This is a new week and if we win tomorrow, all will be forgiven and forgotten. By the way, congrats on the State Champs thing, what school/state are you from?

He could have been steamed the whole game and yet still get caught by the cameras in that one moment of laughing at a teammate's joke/comment. This is the same guy that grabs offending opponent's by the n*ts while he's on the field?
Somehow I'm not worried by his game attitude!

PatsChick87 said:
He could have been steamed the whole game and yet still get caught by the cameras in that one moment of laughing at a teammate's joke/comment. This is the same guy that grabs offending opponent's by the n*ts while he's on the field?
Somehow I'm not worried by his game attitude!

I think it's OK to spell out nuts ... or balls ... or testicles.

So Brady has bad body language because he's steamed and pissed on the sidelines. Mankins has bad body language because he laughed at a joke.

I have the solution: they should put bags over their heads on the sidelines.

What if he's just a funny guy, and was laughing about a joke or something? You can't possibly make an assumption like this...

What a rediculos thread. A guy gets caught on camera cracking a smile during a loss and he's suddenly a villian. Lets just concentrate on Cincy ok?

upstater1 said:
So Brady has bad body language because he's steamed and pissed on the sidelines. Mankins has bad body language because he laughed at a joke.

I have the solution: they should put bags over their heads on the sidelines.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe that's why BB never shows any emotion...

But wait, you can't do that either!

Much ado about nothing, Mankins and Light were laughing at the fact that the Denver guy vomited all over the feild. I'm sure it was just a temporary giggle. I think Koppen would have been giggling too, except that those freakin cheapshot Denver lineman kept trying to scratch his eyes out.:mad:

belichickaholic said:
Much ado about nothing, Mankins and Light were laughing at the fact that the Denver guy vomited all over the Field. I'm sure it was just a temporary giggle. I think Koppen would have been giggling too, except that those freakin cheapshot Denver lineman kept trying to scratch his eyes out.:mad:

That was the 2nd funny item of the day. Right up there with Wilfork in a face lock! I was cracking up at both instances even tho' I was mad about how the game was going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes